Chapter 3

"What? It's not even true!" All of us denied.

It was not true. Us, bullying the CAT crew? What a joke. If Ms Ronald were to believe her, she would be part of the dumb bimbos club.

"You're pay will be cut by $15! I do not accept such inappropriate behavior in my store, end of discussion!" Ms Ronald said with a smile while Cassie was standing beside her looking all innocent.

Of course Ms Ronald would believe her. They are related. But cutting our pay by $15 is too much. So that means that we spent 5 freaking hours for nothing?! No f**king way!

"Well, what are you waiting for? Move along now," Ms Ronald tried shooing us away.

Liz and Rach tried pulling me but I wouldn't budge. I would not let this go just like that. I've worked her for almost a year, having patience but now it's all gone.

"What are you doing?" Liz hissed at me.

"Yeah, come on. We're gonna get fired if not," Rach whispered next to me.

"You know what, ugly monster! You can deduct all you want cause we quit!" I said ripping off my nametag and throwing directly at her face.

"WHAT?! WE?!" Liz and Rach shouted in unison.

"Yes, of course we are!" With that, I grabbed Liz and Rach out the door.

"What the f**k just happened in there?!" Liz shouted at me.

"Do you know why it's hard for us to get jobs together? It's because of your attitude! You need to stop this immediately and go back in there to apologize!" Rach said sternly.

"Hell no. I'm not going in the witch's lair. Let's go, we're gonna find a better job," I said while grabbing our skateboards.

"WHERE?!" They both literally scream.

"I don't know yet. Can you please stop shouting. I'll be deaf before I reach the age 20. Okay listen up, I'm gonna make it up to you guys alright?" I said with plea.

Both of them looked at each other before saying, "How?"

**********

"Oh, these are so good," Liz said slurping her blue slushie.

"You should be thankful that we forgive you," Rach added.

"Yes, I'm sorry about that. Come on. Let's go look around the mall," I said as I ushered them out of 7-eleven.

We walked around Rosewood Mall. We knew every store here since we basically go here all the time. We were talking when suddenly we noticed 'Frank's Arcade' is gone. It has been replaced with a brand new store named 'Everything Skates'. We quickly rushed inside to find that it was a skateboard store. It's like heaven. We were so captivated by all the skateboards there. If only I have the money to buy them, I would.

"Yes, may I help you dears?"

We turned around to find a woman in her late fifties greeting us.

"Are you the owner of the store?" Liz blurted out.

"Well, yes. Of course, do you see anyone else here?" She said with a smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heyyyy people so yeah! Maybe I should go for a jog. Anyways, dont forget to COTE, Muah!!<333