"The Boyfriend"

Sometimes we imagine a boyfriend and set a standard we want him to meet. But are we also preparing ourselves to meet "The boyfriend"?

Jesus is the true definition of a boyfriend, he loves us even though we mess up big time or we derail from the path of righteousness. He accepts us for who we are, flaws and all.

Boys/Girls go and come, break and mend. "The boyfriend" is lasting. He is forever yours.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" - John 3:16.

God loves us and that's why he gave us "The boyfriend". Please invite the boyfriend in and let him work wonders in your life.

You really need him even if you are comfortable with your situation. You are nothing without him. I've come to realize that several times. I used to think I could be fine on my own but now I see I was wrong. Things weren't going well at all. I experienced a lot of emotional breakdowns, I couldn't share with anyone because I had no one or did I? Was I pushing those who wanted to help away, thinking they were all stressing me? Are you any of the above? If so please give people a chance, if you can't, give "The boyfriend" a chance.

I recently read this book titled "Musing with God" on Wattpad by Anjola Fagbemi, please check it out.

He loves you amazing reader
Queenkingtee