Chapter 1

A/N:

Hellooo, BritishBumsss. I wrote this chapter and Jennie editted it for meh :) Soo i hope you like it!

______________________

.

.

.

- Diana -

.

.

* PRESENT DAY *

.

I lifted my face, performing the sign of the cross, smiling as I finished off the rosary.

It was the second to last day of school for me, seeing that it was almost the summer time. Finally.

"Are you sure you want to go to school today, Diana?" My dad asked worriedly.

Though he was my stepdad, I felt that he was my real dad as well. He's done everything just to make me happy, make me feel like life was good.

And there was my step sister, Annabelle texting her boyfriend as she sat on the couch.

I usually call her Belle for short, but yeah.

"Ugh hurry up, Diana! I'm driving you, and you better not embarass me.'' She points.

Clearly, we were both polar opposites. But still, she was the only person to care the slightest about me. Aside from dad.

"Annabelle, don't say that." Dad snapped, me shaking my head.

"Don't anger with her dad. Instead pray for her, remember?"

Dad sighed, pulling a small smile.

"People at school keep saying Diana's disgusting and weird. But I mean.."

I stayed silent.

"Diana, you know that you don't have to go to school right?"

"I'm okay. I can do it."

"It's not healthy, for--"

"I'll be waiting in the car." I nodded, swiftly turning on my foot and walking out of the house.

.

.

As I got into the car, I sighed, closing my eyes. It somehow made everything feel the slightest better when I did that.

Turning on the music, I switched it to the less mainstream channel.. The gospel channel.

The soft music played in the background, me tightly clenching onto my back pack.

Looking down at my slightly long sweater sleeves, I sighed.

I watch Belle semi jog over to the car, working whatever it was on her phone as she comes into the vehicle.

"Dropped this folded paper in the kitchen." She hands it to me, me immediately snatching them.

"Are they the ambitions you've never told me about?' She easily read my mind. After all, she was my step sister.

I didn't answer. "I'd want to to tell you..But they are only between me and God."

She nods, smiling. ''Right then. Got it.''

.

.

.

.

.

Once we arrived school, Belle just gave me a brief nod, almost saying 'Well this is where we go our separate ways."