PART 13

Next day
In morning all wake up and came down for breakfast the trio was present at the table then Aryan's phone rings and he picked up..
Phone Convo....
Caller: hello aryan sir everything is ready we had booked everything..I called u to inform that party will start at 8:00 pm..
Aryan: ohk thanks. I will be there ....yeah sure my family will also there...
Caller: sir aapke Bhai ki birthday party hai to family to hogi Na..
Aryan: yeah they will come...no no problem... in fact they will love to come..
Caller: sir lagta hai aap bhul Gaye me sumit hu aapko PA
aryan: sure we will be on time.. thanks for inviting us...
Then he cuts the call..
Aryan to parth and Randhir.
"Bhai aaj party me jaata hai shaam ko 8:00 baje.. mere ek bahot bade client Ki birthday party hai. Aaj hum dono ek contract sign karne wale hai jisse harshwal industry will be in profit.. and he want u both to be there..
Randhir: he know about us..
Aryan: yeah in fact he know u very well..
Randhir: what is his name??
Aryan: oh I can't tell it is a surprise for u...
Randhir: ohk..
Aryan: be ready in five min we will be going out..
Randhir: where??
Aryan: Bhai u r taking my interview or what?? It is also a surprise...
Parth who was a silent spectator till now speak ohk we will because he know aryan is up to something...
After having the break fast everybody gets ready in their casual because today they had taken a leave from office... every body comes down and aryan was standing in front of the door with his car Randhir and parth settle in the car and he start driving. The drive was quite because parth was angry on aryan because he had not include him in the plan and Randhir was excited about surprise... and aryan had already sense from their behavior... after some time they reach the mall Randhir why r we here aryan.
Aryan: because i want to celebrate my Bhai's birthday in teen style... yeah today we will act as a teen and enjoy our day..
Aryan smile looking at them showing all his 32.😂😂
Randhir and gets down from the car and goes to park the car when he come he sees that they r really looking like a teen today because the trio was wearing T-shirt with jeans, hair set up with the gel wearing shades and watches( all were looking damn hot. If a girl sees them together than I sure u she will be unconscious at that place like I am feeling writing)
They foes inside and aryan had booked a movie tickets for them they watch movie had launch had fun enjoying video games at game zone and they enjoyed their day with many more things... at evening 7 'o clock they come back home...
During drive..
Rd: thank u soo much aryan for today I really enjoyed alot...
Aryan: Bhai thank you mujhe accept karne ke liye...
Parth who was still angry: abh marle sare  senti dialogue...(angrily)
Aryan doesn't speak anything because he know one more sentence and parth will be fighting with him for not telling him the plan..
At home.
Every one goes and change into formal as it is a business party...
Rd: aryan had u brought any gift???
Aryan: yeah I had sent that to the venue..
Rd: ohk. Parth r u ready... let's leave
Parth cones down and they left for the venue..on reaching the venue the trio make an entry together in the partyas it was a part of great business men media was also there and looking them come together they start asking questions about why r u all came together...and many more..
Aryan: after the party u all will get the answers of all your questions but not now... and they came in Randhir ask him about the birthday boy.. aryan replied and yeah I will be there with him in 2 min as s aryan was going hols his hand and took him to the corner far away from randhir...
Parth: mujhe pata hai to kuch plan kar raha hai... mujhe bhi bata.. I also wanna help u...
Aryan: all is ready...bus to enjoy kar Bhai ke saath...
Parth: jaa tere se baat nahi karta and he goes towards Randhir angrily..
Aryan turn back and see him going... he smiles and left from there...
Aryan goes to sumit and ask everything ready and says he wanna add something...so he calls parth
Parth: what?
Ary: u wanna join me in the plan right??
Parth: yeah but u r not allowing me..
Ary: ohk.. come to bar counter and make sure nahi doesn't see u...
Parth: ohk. And he cuts the call.
Parth says Bhai I will back in some time and he left him with his friends and goes to bar counter. When he reach there aryan was already there... aryan explain everything to parth and goes to execute their plan...aryan goes to stage and took the mic and starts.
Ary: so i welcome u all in this birthday party..I know u all r thinking that I am weird because I hadn't inform u that who's birthday boy... so here u go...and lights get off and spot light was on Randhir...he was shocked and another spot light was on aryan..
Aryan start singing..
Bar bar ye din aaye,
Bar bar dil ye gaye, 
Tum jiyo hazaoro saal,
Ye meri hai Aarzoo ,
Happy birthday to u,
Happy birthday dear bro,
Happy birthday to u...
Suddenly another spot one gets on and that was on parth... and now aryan and parth both started singing...
Pholo ka taaro ka,
sab ka khena hai,
ek hazaro me hamare bhaiyaa hai,
saari umar hame sang rhena hai,
pholo ka taaro ka,
sab ka khena hai,
ek hazaro me hamare bhaiyaa hai...
Then reality struck to Randhir that this birthday party is for him it's his real surprise which aryan was talking because the every person present in the party is Randhir's guest. light goes on and aryan and parth Come and took Randhir to the stage and said he is birthday boy...every one claps... then sumit comes with two cake on one cake have Randhir, parth and aryan's pic and tag cake it was written SHEKHAWAT INDUSTRY. And on second one have Randhir 's pic and written happy birthday.... Randhir cuts the cake first on which happy birthday was written... and he going to cut the second one too but aryan stops him and said wait Bhai...
Aryan:"today I am announcing a merger contract for shekhawat and harshwal industry after this contract it will only be shekhawat industry..so Bhai first sign this contract and then cut the cake..".
Rd: what? He was shocked again...
Ary: yes Bhai u heard it right so plzz...sign and cut the cake..
Randhir tried to convince aryan but he was damn stick on his decision...and finally Randhir signs the contract and after that the trio together cut the cake..and said happy birthday shekhawat industry...and they hug each other...
Aryan: now half is done and only half work is remaining...
Parth: which work..
Ary: to change my surname from harshwal to shekhawat ...
Rd: u r already shekhawat aryan...
And Randhir show him the mail which he got now from his lawyer...
There comes media and start asking questions...
Rd: they both r my brother and I love them so much.. this birthday is very special to me because I got my brothers back...and for all of u I saying last time aryan is now aryan shekhawat not harshwal and dare u all say shit about him..I just know that he is my BLOOD BROTHER and I love him.. aryan hugs Randhir...
Parth: ha Bhai ko nahi Bhai mil gaya hai to purane wale ko q yaad rakhenge..
Rd: aww come...
Trio hug each other and from that day aryan is no more harshwal he is shekhawat and after that they all live happily ever after together forever....
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
Finally last part written....
Sorry I am damn late but it was my first story which I was writing a last part of that so I was not able to write.. but I had written... thank u for reading my bakwas for so long but without ur support I would have not write anything....
So love u all.. keep loving me and supporting me...plzz at least now comments your views about this story I wanna read...
Bye
Signing off....
@paramian_