Disneyland Orlando

Athena's Pov

Today the cast of Henry Danger decided to go to Disneyland in Orlando for our day off. we all got into a van and we started to drive towards the theme park. the drive there was full of laughs, selfie pictures, snapchat stories and singing along in the car. once we had arrived to the theme park we all got out of the van and made our way to the ticket office to collect our passes. one we had gotten our passes we decided to go to the Harry Potter land, we all walked towards the entrance and made our way to Diagon Alley so we could collect our wands and get sorted into our houses. we walked into Olivanders and lined up to get our wands. every time we held a wand either a light shows our boxes and lamps shatter. while we finished getting our wands chosen we walked around and bought a lot of merchandise. Well it looks like I need to buy another suitcase. The group walked up to the castle and we stood at the front of the Great Hall ready to get sorted, we walked in and saw a dressed up lady standing there pretending to be Professor McGonagall.

"Athena Harrison" The witch called. I walked up and sat on the stool. The sorting hat was placed onto my head and it started to speak.

"Hmm, cunning, brave, intelligent, loyal. I cant seem to choose but I think you would be good in.... SLYTHERIN" the hat said I got up and made my way to the Slytherin table, I sat down and waited for the others to be sorted. it was finally Jace's turn to get sorted, I looked at him and the hat started to think.

"YOU WILL BE GREAT IN, SLYTHERIN" The hat shouted, Jace got up and made his way to the Slytherin table. I pulled out my phone ready to take a selfie of Jace and I, Jace noticed and put his lips to my cheek. I snapped the picture and he pulled away, he got out his phone and I did the same he snapped the picture and I pulled away from him. once everyone got sorted we made our way out of the castle and we walked around Harry Potter land for a while. we soon got board and we made our way to all of the rides. while we were lining up I pulled out my phone so I could upload the picture of Jace and I from earlier.

I captioned: My Slytherin Prince. i hit the button to upload the photo to my Instagram and twitter and i saw Jace doing the same. we put our phones away and we got onto the ride.

the whole day was spent making memories including my kissing micky mouse's cheek and Jace kissing Minnie mouse's cheek. We kept taking photos, videos and having a great laugh. it was finally midnight and we all waited for the fireworks. all of a sudden there was a huge bang. i looked up and saw fireworks. i turned to jace and he turned towards me. we both leaned in and our lips we pressed against together. i put my arms around Jace's neck and he put his hands around my waste. i heard a click and saw Riele taking photos of us, i put my head on Jace's chest and Jace put his cheek on top of my head and riele took a photo of us.

"Make sure you send that to me" I said to Riele.

"Yea me to" Jace said she nodded and was tapping away on her phone. i heard my phone bing and i knew it was the photos Rielesent to me.

"I love you Athena, you are the Minnie to my Micky" Jace said. i kissed him and after the fireworks we left Disneyland and got into the van. we drove back to the hotel and went into our hotel room.

"Goodnight Jace" I said to him.

"Goodnight Athena" Jace said and kissed me goodnight. i grabbed Riele's hand and we made our way to our hotel room.

"Goodnight Riele" I said to her as i was climing into bed.

"Goodnight Athena" Riele said and i went into a deep slumber.

Tonight has been a great day.

sorry for late chapter, i have been really busy with school but since i finish on Friday i wil and try to upload more.

Sorry once again :)