Jace's Birthday

Hey Normanators, sorry for the late update but in this chapter I am writing about Jace's birthday that happened last week. Anyways here it is :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 21st

Athena's Pov

So today is Jace's birthday and I am holding a huge surprise party for him. When Jace was at a meeting for a movie that he got into, I pulled the cast together and we chatted about his birthday and what we could do. So yesterday we had a free day off so the cast and I were setting up the conference room that Dan had hired, I ordered the cake, Sean got the decorations, Ella did a PowerPoint with all the photos that were taken in the past and set up the present table, Cooper and Riele was sorting out the food and drinks, Mrs Norman got the bean bags and movies and Xander was helping Sean hanging up the decorations.

Jace just texted me saying that his meeting finished so I told everyone that his meeting had finished and I was going to take him out for Ice-Cream. I walked out of the conference room and texted Jace saying meet me at the Ice-Cream parlour. I opened the doors and saw Jace sitting at a table with two delicious treats.

"Hey Jace, how was the meeting" I asked him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Yea it was great but boring, but I am excited to start filming the movie" Jace said

"Well I'm glad at your excited, and after the Ice-Cream I'm taking you to a special place" I said to him

"Your not going to murder me right"? Jace asked

"No, why would I do that"? I asked him with a chuckle, he shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. After we finished the Ice-Cream I took his hand and we left the parlour. We walked five minutes up the road and into the conference rooms. I put a blindfold on Jace and guide him to where it was. My phone beeped, I looked at the text and it was from Cooper.

Are you back yet with Jace?

I replied saying;

Yea we are at the doors, turn lights off and hide

I texted back. He replied with the thumbs up emoji, I led Jace through the doors. I went and hid from him.

"Three, two, one, Surprise" I said along with everyone else, the lights went on and Jace took his blindfold off, he had a shocked looked on his face.

"You guys did all this for me"? He questioned

"Well Athena did" Sean said

"Thank you A, this is the best surprise ever" Jace said and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"No problem, anyways happy 16th" I said. Everyone went over to the cake and we sang happy birthday. Ella played the slideshow she made and we all sat down and watched it while we ate cake, after the slideshow we sat down on the beanbags and watched a few movies.

Well there we go guys, sorry for late update and crappy chapter.

I hope you liked it,

:)