He's into her by:maxinejiji

He's into her

by:maxinejiji

HE CANT'T GET OFF HER OF HIS HEAD.

HE'S MISSING HER.

HE'S INTO HER.

WHO'S "HER"???

ayun sa prologue!!!

i dont want to say anything about this story because i am speachless chos!really!its for me to continue reading it and get exited in every update..and for you to check it out!!!pramis di kayo magsisi!!!

sabi nga ni miss max..nakakaadik ang storya!!!trulala ingat ingat din baka maadik ka!!!bawat chapter grabe!!!basahin mo nalang dali!!!!

actually kaya ko lang din nabasa yung storyang to because of my old friend..i follow her here in wattpad so nung ni like nya yung chapter 4 nito "he's into her"..nacurious ako syempre knowing na yung friend ko pumipili talaga ng magandang story eh chineck ko kaagad yung story info..ay di pala inadd kuna sa library ko..!!!

thanks to her..ilang linggo din akong naghanap ng magandang storya wapak ito lang pala..

to the author:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts,,because without your great mind we will not be able to read an amazing story like this!!according to what you wrote there in your profile..."mas magaling kayo sa akin kasi naiimagine nyo ang sinusulat ko"partly yes but without the existence of a person like you we will not be able to imagine such scene's...its so detailed!!even if you only update once or twice a week,every update is worth it!!!congrats!!i hope you could write and share more stories and someday be one of the amazing writers!!!god bless your great mind!!!ill pray for your success..keep safe!!!!

p.s

sana maging hardbound book narin to..o di kaya movie dba dba?

-Dea_chaiz