Diary ng panget by:HaveYouSeenThisGirl

Diary ng panget

by:

HaveYouSeenThisGirl

"Mahirap maging maganda;bawat galaw mo tinitingnan nila.Magkamali,hindi makakatakas sa kanilang mga mata.Ang mahirap pa,pag gusto mong mangulangot kahit patago..Hindi mo magawa."

yan ang simula nung story

i know this story is so popular but im putting it here because this entittled "My wattpad favorites"so it means according to my opinion..and also as a means to say thank you to the author who shared this story..

there is a lot of scene that keep popping out in my mind and i keep on smiling..mukha tuloy akong ewan haha...lalo na yung "miss anung oras na?..."oras na para mahalin moko"waaah im on my way home when im reading that part i cant help but smile..people are wondering why im smiling?or maybe they think that i am already insane..and on the last part because i read on my old phone nokia 6300 its a soft copy..i got

angry with my phone because suddenly the letter g..is baliktad at dikit dikit bawat letra...urgg what am i going to do?my eyes and head hurts already due to that kind of format but it did not hinder me i finish reading it in that way...!!!

atfirst i ask my classmate who introduce wattpad to me.."can you give me more soft copies?..gusto ko maganda ha!!ok sabi nya yung diary ng panget maganda yun nakakatawa.."ows totoo ah"

so when i started reading uhh i dont want to stop..its the start of me getting addicted to wattpad.

i made a wattpad account..but we dont pc..and i dont have yet my new phone at that time..so whenever there is a chance for me to go to a com.shop..i make a way and spend my time reading it there!!!so thats how addicted i am!!

to the author,

congrats!!!i wish you could write and share more stories here on wattpad.aside from DNP i luv also your other stories!!and when i read the article on sunday inquirer i am so happy for you that i get distracted in my prayer..so i pray to God that the sucess that you've incounter right now may continue and i hope also that you may seek the happiness that last..

keep safe,God bless!!!

-Dea_chaiz