Chapter 4

Skyler's POV

Okay I've spent god knows how long looking for the office, I most likely missed first period already. Walking down yet another hall way, hoping it's finally going to be the right one this time. I hear someone yell out "HEY" not knowing who it is or who's attention they're trying to catch I keep to my mission, finding this stupid office.

All of a sudden I feel a presence beside me and me being me I just ignore it hoping they would just go away, I don't feel like a people person anymore.

I haven't been feeling like myself for weeks.

Pushing all thoughts coming to my mind away I realise I have stop walking and someone's hand is on my shoulder, "Get your hand off me" I say not meaning to be so rude but at least now he has his hand off me.

"Sorry I was trying to shake you out of your head, you looked lost! I'm Noel ". Taking his hand in front of me to shake I tell him my name "Skyler and I'm not lost" I say.

As I continue on my walk I hear him say "wrong way" I end up doing a 360 and I'm still stuck with this idiot.

"Okay so I'm a little lost I'll admit" I say as I see that stupid yet gorgeous smile appear on his face. It makes me want to punch his face in.

"A little" he chuckles getting up off his locker and started walking down the hall, the one I was walking down in the first place.

"So where are you from?" I groan "no small talk, just take me to the office so I can be rid of your ass already"

"What? My fine piece of ass that I know you just can't get enough of looking at?" Great I'm stuck with the clown of all people, lucky me.

Walking up to an old lady sitting behind a desk I give her a little smile and was about to ask her for my time table but of course the clown had to speak up, " hey miss D, we're here to pick up Skyler's time table sheet ."

"Oh of course I've been waiting for you, here you are dear." Taking the sheet from her, I give her another smile and started to walk away, and of course the clown continued following me.

I was looking over my timetable sheet, when it suddenly get's snatch out of my hands. "We have three classes together, Maths, PE and dance. If we leave now we can make it in time for Mrs. Wallace's maths class."

Great I guess I'm stuck with him longer than I thought.