Chapter 2

Skyler POV

As soon as my parents told me they were getting a divorce I was devastated. I didn't think it could get any worse until mum decided to move half way across the world. To make things worse it's senior year and I am going be the new kid who nobody knows.

Yay lif. I think sarcastically to myself as a lay in bed trying to sleep.

#################################################################

Next day

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The sound of my annoying alarm goes off waking me from my restless sleep. Groaning, I stretch and sit up in bed wiping my eyes-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

 "argh" I growl as I throw the stupid clock across the room.

MONDAY, what a stupid word for the most hated day of the week. As you probably gathered I am not a morning person, and to make life worse it's my first day of senior year at my new school 'Clarkson High'.

wooh I'm pumped. note the sarcasm.

Finally getting the energy to get out of bed, I grab my towel and head to my en suit bathroom to shower. Yes I have my own bathroom, my mum owns the biggest law firm in the world.After finishing in the shower I head to my walk in closet.

"What to wear today?" I say to no one in particular.

Looking through my clothes I finally decided on a pair of denim short shorts, with a plain grey shirt, with a ed and black long sleeve over the top shirt. As for shoes I go with black ankle boots. ( image to the side)  

Once I am done getting dressed I go to my vanity table to brush my hair and put on a little bit of make up. I head down stairs and into the kitchen to see my mum and brother already sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Morning Skye!" My little brother Jeremy says as I walk to the fridge to get the OJ and a cup.

"Morning Jerry" I say as I kiss him on the top of his head and then take my seat beside him.

"I have to go into work early, so you have to drop Jer off at school today.... " Mum says as she grabs her things. 

"bye guys, love you. have a good first day!" she shouts as she walks out the door.

I wait for Jerry to finish his breakfast, before deciding I couldn't procrastinate any longer.

"Come on bro grab your stuff, we got to go." I say as I run up stairs to grab  my school bag, car keys, wallet and phone. Running back down stairs to see Jeremy waiting by the front door, we head out.