In Love with my Best Friend

Y/N's POV

I had a major problem. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't think. Why, you ask?

I'm in love with my best friend.

I know what you're thinking. "Y/N, why not just ask him out?"

Well, it's not that easy.

My best friend, Y/BFF/N asked him out before me. Now, don't get me wrong, I want her to be happy. But if it weren't for me, she wouldn't even know him. I loved him first!!

My thoughts are interrupted by the doorbell. I get up and see my best friend, who I'm madly in love with, Harry. And Y/BFF/N. They look so happy, it breaks my heart.

"Hey, Y/N!" Harry smiles as he hugs me and kisses my cheek. I silently scream. I love it when he hugs me, grabs my hand, or shows any affection toward me.

"Hi..." I say, slightly uncomfortable.

"Hi, Y/N," Y/BFF/N says, slightly annoyed. What is up with her.

I invite them in and we all sit on the couch. I turn on Spongebob Squarepants (AYYE MITCH WHERE YOU AT. OKAY SORRY CONTINUE), and Harry pulls both of us to his side. I snuggle into my best guy friend as Y/BFF/N glares at me. She yanks Harry off of me and kisses him. Uh oh... I think she knows.

Harry pulls away, annoyed. "What the heck, Y/BFF/N?! I just wanted to be close to my best friend!"

She glares at him, looks at me, then back up at him. "Babe, let's go. She obviously has feelings for you and-"

She's cut off by Harry. "Is that true?" he asks with such delicacy and curiosity.

"Uhh...m-maybe," I hesitate. I'm about to apologize when I'm cut off by him kissing me.

"HARRY!!!" Y/BFF/N screams. Harry pulls away.

"I was just using her to get rid of my feelings for you. It didn't work like I wanted."

I smiled and kissed him again. Y/BFF/N ran out, completely pissed. I don't blame her. Oh well, I'll text her later.

"I-I love you," I said cautiously. He smiled.

"I love you, too, Y/N. So much."