Nimble fingers tweak at Camila's nipples, causing the younger girl to writhe beneath Lauren. The green eyed girl adorns a cocky smirk as her lips trail across Camila's chest, down to her naval.

Lauren's tongue slips teasingly into Camila's bellybutton, causing the brown eyed girl to let out an exasperated moan. Kisses continued to be trailed along the beautiful canvas before the older girl until she reaches Camila's heat.

"I love you," Lauren whispers as her eyes glance up to connect with hooded chocolate orbs.

"Lauren I love you too, but right now I'd love you so much fucking more if you'd put your tongue to good us- Oh my god!" Camila shrieks as Lauren's lips enclose around the smaller girls clit.

The raven haired girls skilled tongue traces circles around her clit as Camila's back arches off the mattress. One hand clawed at the bed sheets while the other threaded through dark tresses, Camila's chest heaving as she felt Lauren's fingers swiftly enter her. 

"Lauren!" Camila's volume steadily increased with every thrust of Lauren's fingers. The older girl occasionally curled her fingers as her tongue made a zigzag pattern across the brunette's clit.

"Good girl," Lauren hummed against Camila, causing a jolt of pleasure to shake the younger girl. "Scream my name, baby." Camila pulled the older girl closer to her center, earning a low chuckle from Lauren that made Camila shake with want. 

The older girls fingers slipped from her core, causing Camila to let out a whimper at the loss of contact.

A sharp breath was sucked in at the feeling of Lauren's tongue poking at her entrance. "Holy fuck," Camila groaned as her grip in Lauren's hair tightened. Lauren sunk her tongue into Camila's core, earning a heavy string of pants from the younger girl.

As the muscle made steady movements in and out of Camila's heat, Lauren's fingers reached up to rub eagerly at Camila's clit. The extra pleasure only causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head. Lauren's spare hand tried to tame Camila's thrashing hips but she soon gave up, letting the younger girl essentially ride her face.

Camila was on the verge of seeing stars as Lauren's ministrations picked up. Camila's heavy eyelids lifted just enough to see Lauren between her legs. Green eyes were peering up at her with an almost sickeningly innocent expression, tongue working greedily at her entrance.

That was all it took. With a loud cry of Lauren's name, Camila's eyes screwed shut, core clamping around Lauren's sinful tongue as a white heat overtook the brunette's entire being. Her back arched off the mattress, grip in Lauren's hair tightening almost painfully as the green eyed girl helped her ride out her orgasm.

When the smaller girl finally calmed from her high Lauren crawled up her body, pulling Camila into her arms.

"I love you," Lauren whispers into Camila's hair.

"I love your tongue."

Lauren lets out an uncontrollable giggle as she hides her face in the crook of Camila's neck.

"I'm so in love with you, Lauren. You have no idea." Camila seriously stated after she soaked in the joyous laugh that could bring her to her knees any day.

"How about I return the favor?" Camila whispers against the curve of Lauren's ear.

"Later, right now I just wanna hold you," Lauren mumbles before laying her girlfriend against the mattress and curling into her body.

Camila contently smiles as her fingers gently rake through dark tresses, sleep soon overtaking the pair.

Normani, Ally, and Dinah all barge through Lauren's apartment door. "Why does Lauren even lock this?" The darker skinned girl chuckled as she shut it behind the group.

Only One •Camren•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara