The Misadventures of Gee Way and Mr. Iero

So this one is frerard and it's another high school AU. Except Frank is a guidance counselor and Gerard is a girl student. I have a lot for this story, too.

Here is what was in my notes:
"A collection of one shots consisting in the same universe. Like episodes of a tv show with a bigger plot but different plots each episode (or chapter); ex: Todd & the book of pure evil, parks and rec, etc. "

- fem!gerard
- guidance counselor!frank
- Gee is bisexual and Frank is also bi
- Gee is 18 and Frank is 34
- Mikey is 15, Pete is 16, and Lindsey, Jimmy, & Bert are 18
- Ray is the principal (Principal Toro)
- Brendon is the vice principal
- Ryan is the secretary
- Dallon is treasurer
- Joe is superintendent
- Andy is assistant superintendent
- Patrick is a music teacher
- school name: Merle Haggard High School/MHHS
- school colors: green, blue, and gold
- high school au

((The school name is Merle Haggard High School bc of the daddy Frank song lmao))

Gerard can be trans or cis or however but I didn't pick the former bc I didn't want to fuck anything up and come across as transphobic.

You can change anything you want if you want to use this story idea of course.

So I imagined the first chapter as Gee, Lindsey, and Jimmy coming to Frank to talk to him about their problems as a group...and they're in a polyamorous relationship but things are getting confusing and feelings are changing and they're getting jealous of each other.

I've never been in a polyamorous relationship so I'm sorry if this is totally rude or incorrect or offensive. That wasn't intended. It was a subject to make Frank uncomfortable as a high school guidance counselor as three teenagers are telling him their problems in their sex life as well as other romantic problems.

In my head, this fic is funny and full of memes and over used band references, etc. so it'd be light-hearted and fun to write/read like many high school&teacher/student aus. Plus I had a joke in my head that goes something like "if you have an Afro then you're a boss" bc ya know...Ray and Joe are the "bosses" and are in charge. Yeah very funny.

Also had this idea that Brendon was sleeping with his fucking secretary aka Ryan Ross.

If you like it, vote and comment something nice!¡ also if you wanna use it, comment or message me idc it's cool. but it's also kinda basic ._.

Have a rad day RT - Paige