6.

Veronica PoV

I wake up with Max drooling down my boob in a very unattractive manner, but the peace on his face was adorable.  I remove myself gently and pull on random garments.  He wakes up and climbs in the shower like usual, whilst I walk through the sliding door to the kitchen and make coffee.  Bobby wanders downstairs and hugs my legs, rubbing his eyes sleepily.  I make him some hot milk and he drinks it very slowly and droops onto the island.  I smile and carry him to my bed with the coffees.  He looks adorable tucked up in bed and stand there watching him sleep with the sun rising against my back.  Arms circle my waist and I lean into them.  We stand there for a moment then head into the kitchen, closing the door so Bobby can't be woken by us talking.  We sit on the tall stools at the island and sip our coffee in silence.  Max breaks the silence by fidgeting and clearing his throat and I look up, surprised.

"So I was thinking, it might be time to tell everyone and Bobby who his dad is."  I'm silent for a moment then look him in the eye.

"Could we wait until we announce the globule, it would just be killing two birds with one stone.  Who's the baby daddy?-Bobby's daddy.  Who's Bobby's daddy?" I search his face briefly and he nods with a smile.  I walk around the island and massage his shoulders, smirking at the groans.  He grabs my hands and pulls them around his body, holding my chest close against his back.  He sighs and I climb into his lap, wrapping my arms around him and leaning against his chest.  We pause in our bubble for a few minutes then I break the silence.

"So, I got another recording yesterday.  This should be the final piece to the evidence to gain him a restraining order, if not a jail sentence."

"Oh right.  What did he do this time?"  Max grabs my phone and we listen to the 12 videos I managed to get of him stalking me to places and trying to pull stuff on me, from kisses to beggings.  I'm disgusted by the end, sick of how this ignorant hijo de puta (google it) has made me into a shell of myself.  Everything I do, I hesitate, what if he's there, what if he tries something.  I hate it, and him for everything.  He has ruined me.  If it wasn't for Max, Bobby and a few other things, I would be another statistic, another girl/ woman stalked and terrified to death, literally.  I can see how much Max is struggling with it, the urge to do something is strong, but what can he do?  This is my battle.  I just need someone to fix me up again so I can keep fighting.