We both got out of the car and I saw Scar stare at me sadly. I wonder why. Ray and I entered the school and I was greeted by Allyson. She hugged up on me.

            “Hey baby. Why are you late this morning? Now we don’t have homeroom to do whatever we want.” She said fake pouting. I bent down and kissed her, and then just at that moment Scar walked in with her friends. She looked absolutely repulsed.

            “Go get a room.” Scar said. Allyson turned around and glared at Scar.

            “Why don’t you go die in a hole you weirdo? Your just jealous Aiden isn’t yours!” I looked at her shocked and looked at Scar’s now smirking face.

            “Poor Allyson, having to throw out such childish comments. It’s not even worth my time.” Scar’s smirking face then turned into a glare. “Oh and, if you ever insult my friends again, I will break every bone in your body. Are we clear?” Allyson froze with fear knowing that Scarlett would probably punch her in the face again.          

            Scar walked away with her two friends at her side and I was resisting a laugh. I heard Allyson start complaining and I sighed. I turned to her.

            “Scar has a point. It’s over Allyson.” I said and walked away with Ray following behind me. Why did I just break up with her?!

            Allyson started yelling profanities behind me which caused me to smirk.

            “AIDEN! NO ONE BREAKS UP WITH ME!! NO ONE! WE ARE NOT OVER!!”

            “Allyson, drop it. He broke up with you. Get over it.” I heard Ray say. I sighed in relief and when we got into first period I thanked him.

~Scar’s POV~

            I sat in my desk and sighed, I knew I should’ve left it alone, but when I saw Aiden with Allyson something inside of me got really angry. Alice and Charlotte sat in their seats and tried to talk to me.

            “Scar!!” They yelled together.

            “What?” They sighed. They smirked at me.

            “You were thinking of Aiden weren’t you?” My face turned red, but I tried to hide it.

            “Why would I ever think of that moron?” I began to get offensive and they told me that these past weeks it’s been very obvious that I liked him. I of course protested because I and he weren’t even friends, well barely.

            The school day ended and I walked out of the school, extremely happy to be out of there. I walked to Aiden’s car and noticed he wasn’t out here yet. I sighed and leaned against his car. I glanced over at Allyson as she walked out of the school and I rolled my eyes. She walked over to me and pointed a finger at me.

            “Move that hand before I bite it off!” She stood her ground and didn’t budge.

            “I bet it’s your fault! It’s your fault he broke up with me! You two have been spending too much time together!” She looked as if she was about to cry. I was too irritated to notice Aiden walked out of the school and was walking this way.

            “You know, it’s not my fault he broke up with you! If you treated him more like a boyfriend than a boy toy he probably would’ve stayed.” She rolled her eyes and slapped me in the face.

            “Aiden doesn’t want an actual relationship! Stupid, he dates girls, cheats on them, and moves on.” I glared at her and held my cheek.

            “Yeah, well if I was a guy I would too if I kept dating your type! You’re nothing more than a bunch of whores yourself. I caught you cheating on Aiden as well! I honestly don’t blame him!” She sneered at me.

            “You used to hate him, now you’re sticking up for him? Hmm what’s this? Does Scarlett have a crush on Aiden? Do you have feelings for him that you know he won’t return? Do-“ A familiar voice cut her off.

            “Allyson just leave. And quit bothering Scarlett, she hasn’t done anything to you.” I turned around and saw Aiden there. Allyson glared and stormed off. I sighed in relief.

            “Thank you Aiden.” Suddenly his arms wrapped around me and yanked me towards him into an embrace. I felt my heart leap and I looked up at him. “Aiden?” He put a hand on my cheek where Allyson had slapped me. He frowned sadly.

            “I’m so sorry she slapped you because of me. But I won’t ever let her touch you again.” I looked at him funny. What is up with Aiden? Why is he so protective all of a sudden?

            “Aiden it’s ok. But are you?” He looked at me softly then realized what was going on. He let go and stepped away and then got in his car. I followed suit and we sat silently waiting for my brother. I stared at Aiden and was really worried about him.

            Finally when my brother got here Aiden drove off. It was a very silent ride back to my house. I was happy I had to tutor him again tonight, until I thought about what Ray had said this morning.