PART 3: Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"Scott gave me this, he said you left it at class" As we placed her books down on the table she reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out my small notebook. It wasn't really for anything other than doing small doodles in when I was bored but I still liked to have it on me, of course Scott would know that. Scott Jones was a young man I've become very close to since I came here. He regularly sits beside me during lectures so over time we just became friends, then we started talking outside the lectures and now we talk all the time. 

"Ah, I was looking for that everywhere

"Ah, I was looking for that everywhere. Thanks" I took it out of her hands and smiled at her as she took of her jacket in order to go and hang it up in the closet by the door. Our room wasn't that bad, by the door we had a small shoe stand and a closet for our jackets and then we had our beds with our tables and everything. Right at the front of the room was a round table and on that we had our mini fridge and other appliances we needed to store things in but it wasn't too much otherwise the room would be too packed. Some of the kids have full sized refrigerators and coffee makers and everything. It's actually crazy.  

"What are you gonna do tomorrow?" She jumped onto her bed and smirked at me while I rolled my eyes and walked back over to my bed to sit facing her. 

"It's Saturday, I'l call my family and I'll chill then study. What will you be doing, Mo?" I sat there with an innocent look on my face and she shook her head with a smile. 

"We both know that's a lie!" She yelled before reaching over to her table and picking up a box of Reese's pieces, "You're gonna wake up, eat, make yourself look all good then go to your boo's house and do whatever it is Y'all do" She raised her eyebrows and popped a candy in her mouth before she continued, "Then you're gonna come back all tired and call your parents because yo ass almost forgot" She laughed and I gasped. 

"Like you're any better!" I yelled at her with a wide grin, "How many times have you gone to Evan's dorm room and had sex when his roommates aren't there?" I tilted my head to the side and she just squinted her eyes before throwing candy at me and I laughed. "You two have no respect! You better not do that in here or I swear-" 

"Yes I know, but c'mon don't act like y'all ain't doing it. You came into college a virgin little miss perfect and yo ass sure as hell ain't gonna make it through the first year that way" She threw the box over to me so I could eat some and I did before shrugging. 

"I don't intend to, it's just never the right time" I burned bright red and she rolled her eyes before laying back on her bed. 

"It's always the right time" She laughed and I just rolled my eyes and looked back down at my books. Honestly Mona and Evan go at it like animals, if she's got a minute to spear she'll be with him and they're all over each other. They started dating last year and since then they've been like this but sometimes it becomes a bit too much, I understand Y'all are in love and you're young and all that- I mean heck so am I- but is sex every minute really necessary? Evan is a lovely guy and he's really funny but if makes her fail anything Ima kill him myself.