Swasan forever.

Swara and sanskar were in swaras home. Daadi was not there. Lucky was in delhi for some work.nd whole mm was happy with raglak alliance.

Swasan and sandhir after having a double date,came.to.drop sandhir in.shekavat mansion. Due to rain,they cant go back. Sandhir insisted to staybover there, but as swasan wanted sandhir to spend tym together.so they cameback and stayed over that place..

Sanskar: swara
Swara: hmmm sanskar, swara said while removing her her jewellery

Sanskar: btw we both cant marry each other on same day,but can have our first nyt on same day, right.sanskar told while taking steps towrds swra.
Swara blushed a liitle at the comment.

He back hugged her and place his chin on her shoulders.

And you didn't say me till that you love me. Bolo na..

Swara can feel his breath on her neck and that itself sent goosebumps all over her body.
But next second, she took a deep breath and said I will not tell easily,mr maheswari you make.me.wait a lot.

Sanskar: raising his head. This is not fair.

Swara:chuckled and said. Its a challenge baby, accept it.

Sanskar: ok I will make sure you will say it in one day. Saying this he turned to go.

Swara: where are you going, this challenge doesnt mean you have to cjange your plans, swara smile nervously and hugged him tight.

Sanskar: but I want everything special.

Swara: I already waited a long sanskar, please make me yours.

Sanskr cupped her cheeks with his arms. And kissed her closed eyes. And he trailed kisses on her nose for head, cheeks slowly rubbing her bare back,and one.hand.firmly on her waist.

He stopped at her perfectly curved lips pouting for him, but he.try to tease her. He slowly rubbed her lips.with his chin. And kissed her near lips. She was getting angry for this.

Swara.: sabskar pls...

Sabskar slowly kissed her so clise to her.lips.

Swara: sanskar I love you.

Sanskar smiled, and caged his soft lips.with his hard one. They both wanted each other. They kissed for minutes and.both parted after sometym for taking breath.

He picked her in bridal style and placed her on the bed. And.lay top of her. And kissed her nose and eyes and kissed her gently in lips, both tryi.g to dominate. Swara rolled.above him and touched his.private part.gently makung him moan and she entered his mouth. She dominated him, he rolled above her in one go and.bite her lips, sucks it,pull I hard and she moan her continous makung him more agressive. They parted for taking breath.she placed his head on her crook and kissed her valley. She hust moaned all while.

She kissed her shoulder and remove her pallu, revealing her perfectly shaped b....s, she kissed all above through her blouse making her wet. He slides her blouse from her shoulders, he was shocked and stopped in a while, she opened her eyes and understand what happened.

He kissed his name just above her ....
All you saw it, and I wanted that. Saying this she tried to un button his shirts and his handa removed her blouse. She kissed his torso and nite him hard, leaving love marks ,claim him as her. He moaned and she covered.them with a bed sheet. He rolled her, removed her remaining dresses and trailed kisses all.over the body. Ahe clutched and entered her nails in his torso. In some tym, he entered her, making her wholly his, her tears come.down.and he suxked it all and kissed her for soothing her. Whole.room filled with thwir moans. They slept in each other embrace after a hectic nyt in morning.

Precap:epilogue

Vote-30+ and 6 comments