I am all alone

I am all alone.. Literally, no one cares for me. No no iam not an orphan, I have a sister, friends, and my sasural and and ..... a husband.
Its the third day ofmy marriage with him. And iam here in my home with my daadi for some ritual. My mil ensured me that he will pick me from here. And iam waiting for the last 45 minutes.
If my parents were there,..... why krishnaji.. why.... you do this to me.
Her phone rings......
Hello hey sweetu, how are you.... how is jeejs...ya he is coming.. I will whatsapp you once i reach there. Bye tc..
My twin sis, no actually my best friend,she is in usa, I missed her in my biggest day. I missed every one.my best friend,my bhai cum jeejs,my sis.... every one... every thing happened in such a way that .... they cant come...
Actually for.him sansakar my husband this marriage is a license, now he can roam around with his girl friend bloody chipko kavya....

Shona shona look he is here....
Coming daadi..... What really.

When.I reached the hall,I was happy.. atleast he came.. but it was for.short period... there she is chipo kavya....

End of swaras pov..

She came down in her blue anarkali suit.. I have to come.here for maas sake.. she was compelling.me...And for that kavya accompanied me.

After saying bye to.daadi, when we reached I opened cars door for.her.. but she opened back.door herself and said Its ok mr maheswari... you can enjoy with your gf.. iam.not disturbing you.. plsconrinue from were you stopped.