''You will get other memories of him." Ugh, really? Even in the shower?! I rolled my eyes.
''Really? Can't I even just take a shower?" I asked annoyed.''You know, he can see you if he wants to see you."  ''Great. Next time I will ask him if he wants to shower with me." I replied sarcastically. ''What do you want from me?" I asked. Seriously I feel like I'm crazy talking to myself. ''He will be there soon." one of the ancestor answered. ''Great. For doing what?" ''He wants to break the curse and he will. If you want to know more about the prophecy or about the curse then you have to come to old witch house where all ancestors are waiting for you to come."  ''Okay. Am I a celebrity or something to you?" I muttered sarcastically but nothing came. I'm alone. Again. Yay. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Knowing that he could see my probably naked was not really a thing that I like but I coudln't do anything about it so I had to live with it. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body so I could dry.
While doing that I walked into my room and went to my bed where my clothers were. I dropped the towel again and got dressed in my favourite black skinny jeans, my blue shirt and my ankle boots and my hair would just air-dry. ''Lucy,get your ass down here. Now." I heard Damon yell from downstairs. Rolling my eyes I went downstairs, seeing the whole gang. ''What's going on?" I asked confused. ''What's going on? You are going on." Damon suddenly fired back a bit louder, breaking the silence. ''What the hell is wrong with you? I just asked a simple question, jackass."I countered back. ''Well, Lucy listen, lately you are just weird. You talk to someone while nobody is standing right before you, you just collapse and all that stuff. So please just talk to us. Also we have to tell you something." Elena interrupted. ''First you are gonna tell me what you have to tell me." I stated. Silence. Nobody was talking. ''So,is somebody going to talk and tell me what's going on? Or else I will walk out that door because I got something better to do." ''Lucy,there's a prophecy, we don't know a lot about it but we know you play a huge part in it.'' Stefan broke the silence again. ''You mean the prophecy of two souls? Took you long enough to tell me." I answered back. ''You know about the prophecy?" they wondered and I nodded. ''How long?" Caroline notified. ''Uhm, basically since I was turned." They all  looked surprised. Well. ''What do you know about the prophecy?" Damon asked curiously. As I was about to talk the ancestors called me. ''Lucindia, come to us. We are waiting. Come to us. Lucindia."  ''I will tell you everything I know later but I have to go now. See ya."I answered and sped out of the boarding house, going straight to the point where the witches were sacrificed in 1864 which was a old abandoned house. The poor witches. I entered the house and could hear them whisper but I didn't understood what. As I came closer to a door that lead downstairs I could understand them. ''She is the chosen one." they repeated.  I stopped. ''You know, I can hear you right? I'm here. Now tell me about the curse." I stated. ''What   do you want to know?" they asked.
''What do you need to break the curse?" ''You need the blood of a Petrova doppelganger." ''Elena.."I whispered realizing what that would mean. ''What else?" 'A witch, a vampire and.." ''And?"I asked further. ''A werewolf."  Wait what?! ''But a werewolf bite can kill a vampire." I stated furrowing my brows together. ''Sure it can but not him." A voice said that I would know everywhere. ''Emily? I thought you would be dead for good. Anyways, please tell me do I know a werewolf?" ''You do but we can't say anything. You have to find it out yourself. Now go." 
''Wait!"I said louder but nobody was there. Okay turns out I needed to tell them more about it.
I left the old building and went to the boarding house ready to tell them everything I know.While entering the boarding house and walking to the livingroom I was barraged of questions of the gang. ''Okay, stop! So what do you want to know?" ''Everything you know including where you were til you entered that door." Damon demanded. ''Well first of all that's none of your business but since it has to do with the prophecy I will tell you. Do you remember the spot where the witches were sacrificed in 1864?" he nodded. ''I went there because the witches or ancestors told me more about the prophecy and they can always talk to me even if I can't see them."I continued. ''So,that's why you talked let's say to yourself last night?" Stefan asked and I nodded in agreement. ''Well,do you even know why this whole prophecy exists?" They all shook their head. Great. Not even that. ''It started with a family a thousand years ago. The mother of this family was a witch a very powerful one. She was called the Original witch.Anyway she couldn't bear the thought that she might lose them someday and with her magic she turned them into vampires. So the vampire species was born. They are called the Original family or the Originals. I'm sure you all still remember when I collapsed and had black outs?"They nodded in agreement. ''Well,it was because the ancestors talked to me about the prophecy.
When they were turned the father of them discovered the truth. One of his children wasn't his so he rejected and didn't accpeted him." I told and Damon had just a look on his face like no way is this gonna happen. ''Yes ,Damon. You heard right." ''No way, you are gonna end up with a thousand year old vampire." he said angrily. ''You haven't heard the other part of the story. He was cursed and with that curset the prophecy came along. The ancestors said he could see me whenever he wants and they told me he will come to break the curse." I finished well at least for now. ''What do you need to break the curse?" Stefan asked curiously. If I said that they will need Elena they would freak out. ''I don't know. I was sent away before I could ask them." I lied.
''Also, I get memories of him and his past." I continued. ''What do you mean you get memories of his past?" Bonnie asked confused. I was about to answer but then I got another memory.

''Do you wanna die? We have been found! We need to move." Niklaus said.
''Not without Stefan." his little sister replied stubborn. ''Stefan's not coming. We have to disappear. He will draw to much attention. Let him go."
''What did you do?" she asked heartbroken. ''Come on, let's go. We don't have time for any entrance."
''I don't want to run anymore, Nik. All we do is run. I want to be with Stefan." Niklaus's sister said sick of running.  ''Fine, then choose. Him or me." Nik demanded sternly.
She remained silent. ''That's what I thought. Get in the truck. Let's go." Nik contunied. ''Goodbye, Nik."
She was about to turn around when Nik drew a dagger through her heart.

''Earth to Lucy! Lucy!! Are you still with us?" I heard the others say as I was ripped out of the memory. ''Uh, sorry. What did you just say?" ''I asked you something but what happend?" Stefan asked. ''I got an another memory where his sister was being daggered by him and Stefan.. she mentioned you." Everybody looked at him now. ''Which year?" he asked. ''It was around the 1920s." I answered. ''At this time I wasn't myself but I can't remeber anything having an affair with some girl." ''That makes no sense." Damon pointed out. You know, I get those memories but I can only see the faces of the others. Never the face of this stranger. I wonder why.
But Damon was right. That made no sense. Realization hit me. What if..?
''Wait. He's an Original vampire and his sister obviously too, right?" They nodded. Vampires can compell humans but they were the first generation of vampires and they were made with magic. ''What if they can compell vampires and humans? I mean, think about it. Vampires can compell humans but they are Originals. The first generation of vampires and they were made with magic." ''She's right." Ric agreed. ''Thank you, Ric." I smiled. ''I'm not saying that's the truth but it could be that way." I contunied. What if am I right? ''But what has Stefan to do with this?" Elena intervened. They all looked at each other. Oh boy...