Meeting The Captors chpt2

All was peaceful and quiet in the house until I suddenly woke up, springing up from the couch and gasping for breath. It took me a long minute to figure out that the terrors I'd endure were simply a nightmare.. I quickly looked around just to be sure and relaxed once I saw my box filled room. "Right.. I just moved.." Suddenly feeling more acquainted with the fairly new space, I shook my head standing up and stretching. I feel like walking around and exploring my new neighbourhood, I want to see more of what's around me in person. Silently I shook off the nightmare I just had and thought about how my day might go. My mind raced through good and bad scenarios, and I had to distract myself before I became stressed.

With a yawn, I started getting ready by changing into my comfortable and stylish outfit. I then fixed my hair into a smooth ponytail. I then ate breakfast and put my phone into my convenient bag. As I walked out the door I hear the soft wind blowing. It moved my hair out of my face as I closed the door and started walking.

I looked around taking in the scenery and smiling softly. So far the new neighbourhood looked fairly clean and calm. There was no garbage to be found on the slightly cracked pavement, and the air was super clean and refreshing. The houses were spaced decently and lined up perfectly. Though there was one house, or should I say hive, that I found quite interesting. It had quite the interesting look to it. I walked past the hive and admired the unique architecture as I hummed. It had quite defined bubbly walls. The colour seemed quite odd too. It was a very vibrant shade of yellow.

Once I passed the house I continued to look around not even realizing I had made my way to a small lake with kiosks around it. Once I spotted an ice cream kiosk I got really excited and walked over quickly, a childlike happiness apparent on my soft features.

Third P.O.V
As s/he walked closer to the kiosk you could see excitement clear in her/his eyes as s/he pointed to a flavour of ice cream and asked for a cone. The vendor quickly got the ice cream as
s/he payed for her/his ice cream and walked off enjoying her delicious snack.

Back to readers P.O.V
I took a lick from my favourite flavoured ice cream and gasped. "So good!" It had been a while since I had ice cream last! The cold sweet melted in my mouth, a great contrast in temperature to the ever warming rays of the sun. I kept walking until I made my way to a nice little park and took a seat at the bench. For a while I just sat there and relaxed enjoying the scenery. There was many kinds of pretty and fragrant flowers spread in the dirt beds around the park. I was in the shade of a lovely tree, soaking up the wonderful weather when suddenly someone rapidly approaching the bench spoke

"Uh.. Would you miind iif II 2at here mii22?" I looked up to meet their gaze and smiles scooting over. "Not at all sir." He sat down and scooted over slightly as another younger troll sat with him. I looked at the two and noticed the double sets of horns on each side of both of their heads. They both had a brightly colour gemini symbol marked in their clothing.

The older troll looked over and suddenly sprung up starting his psiioniics quickly. I had no idea what was going on, causing me to flinch and nearly drop my ice cream. A small shout was heard and the older troll had run over "Are you alriight Miituna?" The boy known as 'Mituna' nodded and dusted himself off. "Y34H TH4NK5 P5110N11C" Psiioniic came back and sat down again. The smaller troll sitting beside him muttered "He 2eriiou2ly need2 two bee more careful.."

Psiioniic nodded slightly. I just watched the three kind of confused when one of the three noticed my gaze. "Oh.. Hii. My name ii2 2ollux. Niice two meet you." I smiled a bit and responded with "Hey, my name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you Sollux." He leaned back getting comfortable as Psiioniic spoke up. "A2 you miight know, my name ii2 P2iioniic or you can call me, the Helm2man."

He sent a warm smile and I saw his double set of fangs. I smiled back "Nice to meet you Psiioniic! And I'm assuming that's Mituna?" They both nodded and Sollux said "Yeah, he can bee clumsy at tiime2 though." I chuckled slightly as the third captor finished his stunt and picked up his board walking over. "WH4T D1D 1 M155?" I waved at him and he smiled happily and waved back.

"Hi, my name is (Y/N). I've heard you're called Mituna?" He gasped "MY 1D3NT1TY H45 B33N BL0WN!" I laughed at this and replied with "Don't worry, I won't blow your identity. Your secret is safe with me." He sighed "0K4Y G00D! 1 W45 W0RR13D TH3R3 F0R 4 M1NUT3." Mituna sat in the grass and a bee flew into his finger. I looked at him worriedly but the other two seemed just find and at home with the bee being there.

He pet it for a minute then put it down. "W41T, W3R3N'T KURL0Z 4ND TUL1P 5UPP053D T0 C0M3 0V3R?!" Psiioniic thought for a moment then his eyes widen. "We need two get back two the hiive! We have gue2t2 comiing over!!" He quickly stood up and waved dragging the others with him. "Bye
(Y/N)!" I shook my head "Bye Sollux Mituna and Psiioniic, hopefully I'll see you guys around!" After a while of just enjoying the park I decided to continue and walk around town for a while. I continued to eat my slightly melted ice cream, wondering what an odd bunch they were. You definitely don't meet people quite like them often.

I smiled and shook my head, quite happy that everyone had been so kind to me lately.

That's all for now, I hope you like it! Please like or comment, and have a good day!

Word count: 1056