1.

(Miasia at the top)

   "My whole world dropped. I never felt like I had nobody until now. My heart shattered as I stood in the middle of the door way. As I saw my mother take her last breath. I couldn't even say goodbye. I rushed to her thinkin I could save her. Not realizing it was to late. My mother was gone. She was dead. Never to come back again. I broke down into pieces as those words replayed in my head. I have no mother".

  Meet Miasia Kimberly Mandler. She is 16 and lives with her grandmother. She moved in with her grandmother when her mother died. It's been 3 years since that tragic event. Miasia and her grandmother are struggling. They live in what u call the "Ghetto". And their trying to make thier way out. Miasia goes to Newton Hight High School. She lives in New Orleans, Louisiana. This is The Struggle.

||Miasia|| (Monday Morning)

"Good morning Ma Ma". I spoke as I entered the kitchen. I went straight to the fridge searchin for sumn to eat.

"Mornin Bubble Pop". Ma Ma replied bac. As she smiled and came to give me a kiss on the Cheek. I loved when she gave me kisses like that. It reminded me of my mother.

  My mother's name was Aishani (I-shine-nee). If your wondering about my dad, he's in jail. He got locked up because he was drug dealing. That's when me and my mom lost everything.

"Ma Ma I'm goin to meet up with Deairca".

"Ok Bubble Pop".

I ran up stairs to get ready. I went in the bathroom and started strippin out of my clothes. Then turned the shower on. I stepped in and started washing my body. After my shower I went into my closet to pick out my clothes. I saw sumn ripped up short jeans and a red crop top that said Pink in the middle of it. I grabbed my Flu games. I put my hair into a curly pony tail. I put on my strawberry scented Chapstick. I grabbed my purse nd my iPhone 6s.

I ran down stairs. And grabbed my charger. I walked up to Ma Ma and saw her playn a game on her old laptop.

"Bye Ma Ma I Luv U" I said as I kissed her cheek. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I ran to the bus stop, waiting for the bus.

15 mins later the bus came. I stepped in the bus. I walked down the aisle nd saw a empty seat. I sat down and put in my head phones. I scrolled thru my play list and saw "oui"by Jeremiah. After about 15 mins the bus came to a stop. I stepped down out the bus and started walkin. I saw a group of boys. Sum of them were cute but I wasn't ready for no type of relationship. I don't want anymore heartbreaks.

"Wssp Ma" The cutest one said. He mumbled sumn to his friend and started walkin towards me.

"What chu want" I rolled my eyes.

"Dat number" he smiled at me. Flashing his white pearly teeth with a shiny gold grill and grabbed my arm.

"I'm not one of them hot gurls. I don't do all that." I said as I snatched my arm back and kept walkin.

"Ma I'm jus tryna get to kno ya"

"Tht ainn what u was sayn to yo friends". I yelled out as I stopped and turned around facing him. "I'm not one of them hot gurls. I don't fuck every nasty ass boy I meet."

"Damn Bitch you don't have to get disrespectful ". He laughed.

  He really thought this was funny.  I'm not going to let a boy make me mad. With his goofy ass. I finally reached Deairca's house. I banged on the door acting like I was the police.

"Open dis damn door. Deairca Faye Harley. Your under arrest." My voice boomed thru the door.

  "Oh shit, the Feds watchin". She whisper by the door. Loud enough for me to hear her. While she was trying to open the door.

  "Hey bitchhh" she yelled as I walked in.

Meet Deairca (Dee-air-rah-cah) Faye Harley. She's been my bestfriend of 5 years. When my mom died she let me stay with her for some months until my grandmother was ready for me. She was the only person that made me laugh during that time of hurt and grief. I wouldn't trade the her for the world. She's 16 yrs old and she's a stripper to. We aren't supposed to be doin it tht young but we got the hook up. She a mixed gurl with long hair. She a little thick to.
   I really didn't tell u how I looked or much about me. Im mixed with Indian and black. I'm 5'1 and thick with it to. I'm a stripper and I work at Magic city. Ik I shouldn't be doin tht but I gotta get money at the same time. I'm struggling and I gotta find me a way out.