Chapter 23

Edited.

"I'm so sorry" he says as he lays his body on top of me I run my fingers through his hair. That was perfect.

"Don't be that was..... Perfect in every way possible" I feel him kiss my collar bone.

"Go look in the mirror and you'll think different" he said. I got up and tried to walk to the bathroom but failed as my feet were asleep and my inner thighs and sex were aching a lot. Julian helped me up as he walked me to the bathroom.
He puts his boxers on and helps me stand up in front of the mirror. I see a slight red mark around my neck and bruises on my stomach and hips. He picks me up slightly and I see one bruise on my thigh, Oh shit the scars on my legs! All of my scars he saw them.

"It's okay don't worry I love it" I smile and kiss him hard. He hugs me tightly and even though I'm cold I love this hug. I can't believe he still had sex with me even if he did see my scars. Should I tell him? No he probably didn't even see them, but how could you not? Just say something!

"Julian" I whisper and he grunts showing me he's listening. "Did you see...........Them?" I whisper looking down at my body.

"Who's them?" He asked. He obviously didn't get what I was talking about. I should just say Scars.

"My......... Scars, did you see them?" I asked as I stared down at the beautiful marks he gave me and the sad marks I gave myself.

I feel him shake his head 'Yes' and I start to tear up. "Are you going to leave me now?" I asked as I turned to face him. A tear rolled down my cheek but I had to suck it up. Be strong!

He shook his head 'No' "I will never leave you" he spoke as he pulled me in giving me a hug. I squeezed him tightly and he did the same. Oh how I loved his cold body against my warm body, hopefully soon to be cold too.

"Uhhh Eva...." He says in a curious voice. I nod my head showing him to continue. "Are you okay? You're bleeding.......down there" he pushes away for me to see blood going down my leg.

Oh shit! How embarrassing! "It's okay I know what it is, I went too rough on you, I'm so sorry" he hands me a rag so I can wipe it up. I look down and realize I'm still naked. For some reason I become very insecure and try covering up with my hands and arms.

Julian chuckles at me and walks out the bathroom shutting the door. "Take a shower or bath!" He shouts through the closed door. I limp over to the shower to turn it on. I brush my hair and jump in.

I let the water run over my body. Thoughts start going through my head as I put soap all over my body. Am I pregnant? He didn't wear a condom and he came in me, didn't he? I'm going to have a vampire baby! I lost my virginity to a vampire! Does that mean I'm one now?

As I finish up and tie my hair back and cover myself with the towel, not looking in the mirror. I go over to Julian whose laying on the bed in only boxers. "Julian?" I stepped closer to him. He looks at me and I continue to ask him what I was going to. "Am I pregnant?" I ask and he looks at me and smirks. This isn't funny.

"No you're not, it's impossible don't worry. You have to be a vampire" I stare at him. I want him to change me so badly! How can I do that? Drop the towel, show your body. Am I insane? Whatever.

I look at Julian whose still looking at me. I look down and fiddle with my towel deciding if I should do it. I should. I let the towel drop from my body and I see Julian's eyes go wide. "Julian please change me" I say as I walk over to the bedside.

He sits up as I climb on his lap and push him down. Ouch! Thighs still hurt. He lays on his back as I sit on his lap staring into his eyes. He reaches up and grabs my hips. I feel a rush of coldness go through me.

He looks over my body and looks in my eyes. "Do you really want to change?" He asked. "Yes!" I whined and he smiled at me.

"You have so many mood swings" he smiles as he sits up and kisses me on my lips. He doesn't hold back as his arms wrap around my body. "You're so beautiful, by next week I'll change you" he says and I smile ear to ear. Finally!!