Chapter 4

Edited.

I shiver in bed, its freezing. I curl up in the covers hoping to get to sleep, its already 3:00am and I can't go back to sleep. My eyes shoot up to my door when I hear a loud bang, my dad.

I get up throwing on some water shorts and a black tank top since I like sleeping in only a bra and underwear. The door cracks and a piece of wood breaks from the middle.

I shove my feet in my converse and open my window jumping out right as the door slams open. I look back to see my dad shredding my posters and breaking things. I run away, far away.

Tears roll down my cheeks as I go over the bridge. I slow down to a walk and take a seat at a bench. The hot tears fall onto my legs, my fat legs.

"What could possibly be wrong with a girl like you?" I hear a voice say, a voice I've never heard before. I look up to see a man in his mid 30s.

"Nothing" I answer as I get up and walk past him but he quickly grabs my wrist. "Let go!" I scream.

"Come on just once or twice" he whispers. Ugh oh disgusting!! I push away but he looks mad and I soon regret what I did.

He pushes me down to the ground and I scream before he covers my mouth, only to hear muffled sounds from my own mouth. NO NO NO! This can't happen! I don't want some old perv to take my virginity! No!

His hands trail down to my hips. I close my eyes trying to kick away but suddenly I'm saved. The man groans in pain as I see a tall man with black hair punching the man.

Just run. I run away from the situation only to stumble into the man who saved me. Say thank you Eva. "T-thank y-you" I stutter.

He just looks down at me I can't see his face because of how dark it is. Soon he speaks and I know that voice "Your welcome". Julian...

"How did you- did you just- what?!?" I was so confused. We kept walking to no destination.

"I was just midnight walking and see you getting attacked so I help, but I have a question for you, why are you out at 4:00am with nobody with you?"

Should I tell him? No I shouldn't. Why was he out here? "One of my friends is coming to pick me up at the bus stop" I lied, and this time he didn't believe me.

"At this time?" He asks. Don't tell him the truth he might think you're weird.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions" I confront him and he smiles, that smile.

"I'm just trying to figure you out" why would anybody want to figure me out? Why is he so nice to me? I've never had any guy do this.

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"I know how hard it is to go through what you are going through" he whispers as I take a seat on the bench for the bus. How does he know what I go through? He might be talking about school.

I see his eyes flicker to my thighs. I'm so embarrassed of my weight. Everyone else was so healthy except me. Why?!

I cross my legs and he looks at me "did you do that?" He points to the scars my, ugly scars. Yes I did.

"No" I had no excuse to back me up so I hope he didn't ask any other questions.

"How did they get there?" Ugh really you just had to ask?!

"Umm let's just say other people made me" the first true thing I've told him.I hope he doesn't leave me. Oh god he probably thinks they're ugly.

"Don't worry, you're still beautiful."

He just called me beautiful. what why?! Nobody's ever done that.