Chapter Five

"The pasta was absolutely delicious," Caleb says, placing his fork on his empty plate.

"Yes, it was," Anna adds, looking over at me. She knows I can cook; it isn't a surprise to her seeing that I cook every Sunday for us. "You should stop by every Sun—"

I look at her. "Anna, can you come with me into the kitchen please?" It is more of a statement than a question. She is crossing the line and knows it.

"Wait...I was just letting Caleb know about our Sunday rituals." I'm going to kill her.

"Anna! Now!" I scoot my chair back from the table. "Let's go."

"Sel—"

"NOW!" I shout, and she stands up like her ass is on fire. I could care less if Caleb is staring at me as if I have two heads; Anna is out of line, and I'm going to put an end to this. We walk into the kitchen, and I have the sudden urge to knock her into the pantry. "What the hell was that about?" I hiss at her, trying to keep my voice down.

"What was what about?"

"Now isn't the time to play dumb, Anna. Are you purposely trying to ruin this friendship?"

"Seriously, what are you going on about? Having him over for Sunday dinner would not be bad. Just look at how civilized we all are tonight. I don't see anything wrong with him coming over for dinner. If he lived in LA." she adds the last part and I relax just a little bit. that's right he still lives in Kansas City.

I exhale loudly. "I know what you are doing, and it's not going to work. Caleb and I are in the past. Stop butting your nose in my love life, ok. Just do us both a favor for the night, and see yourself out. And take Caleb with you. I'm not feeling so good."

She shakes her head, looking at me as if I'm the one in the wrong. "As your best friend, I'm entitled to let you know when you're acting like a bitch, and right now you are. It's just dinner, and I will leave but not with Caleb. He brought you dessert, remember? Don't stay up too late...Karina is coming over with someone very important in the morning."

"Is everything alright in here, ladies?" I look up to see Caleb standing in the doorway.

"Everything is swell. Why don't you go back into the living room while I clean up the table?" I tell him rather than asking. I need to be in control here because once he feels like he has the upper hand, I'm done for. I will for a fact melt in his hands.

I run my hands over my dress and walk back into the dining room. Caleb and Anna walk past entering the living room. I take my time cleaning the table, the longer I wait—maybe just maybe he will take the hint and go home. I busy myself in the kitchen washing the dishes, taking as long as possible. Twenty minutes pass and no one has come into the kitchen. Anna must have done something right and taken Caleb with her. Drying my hands, I reach for a wine glass. I need another drink.

"That doesn't look like cleaning." I quickly turn around to find Caleb standing in the doorway. I put the glass down, coughing.

"What are you still doing here?" I clear my throat. "I thought you left with Anna."

"She left fifteen minutes ago. I on the other hand still would like dessert," he says, walking towards me. "Since you're finished in here, now I can eat."

"Caleb," I squeal, as he picks me up and lays me down on the countertop.

"Desserts don't speak...they just get eaten." He pushes my dress to my waist and eyes my lacy black thong. He rips it off and slides his finger slowly against my clit; my entire body trembles with desire. "So responsive for me, it seems things never change. I love it." He pushes his thick finger inside of me, causing me to moan. Working his finger in and out, curving it just enough to hit my spot, setting my body aflame every time he does so.

So much for me staying in control, I'm all his.

His thumb flicks over my clit, and I'm on the verge of begging him to fuck me senseless.

"Would you rather have my tongue or cock?" He fingers me faster. I can't think straight. All I can think about is his finger setting my body on fire. "Answer me, or I'll stop and leave."

"Both...I want both."

"Spread your legs." I do it without hesitation, and he moves back slightly to throw my legs over his shoulders. He grabs my ass, pulling me closer; I can feel his breath hitting my pussy lips. Before I can get comfortable, his tongue flicks across my clit causing me to buck a little.

"Jesus."

"Just Caleb, baby, it's just me." He pushes a finger inside of me, and I cry out in ecstasy. "You taste better than any dessert I know. Where is your bedroom?" He drops my legs off his shoulders and carries me upstairs.

"Third door to your left," I say, breathless.

He enters the room, places me on the bed, and strips. Holy fuck balls. Football training has done his body good. Real good. Since Juliet's wedding, I couldn't stop thinking about how he would look naked, and my imagination doesn't hold a candle to the real thing. His sculpted abs come into view, and the sexy 'V' cut to his hips that dips down into his pants has me feeling like a bitch in heat. I want him now.

"The best is yet to come." He smirks, unbuttoning his pants, and then shoves them down, taking his boxers with them. Fucking hell, his cock is massive. He wasn't kidding.

He drops to his knees, pulling me towards the edge of the bed. Once again, he throws my legs over his shoulders, his tongue attacking my clit. I grab a handful of his hair pulling him closer to my aching core. "Caleb..." His name came out in a breathless whisper. "Oh God, Caleb. I'm going to come."

My legs begin to shake uncontrollably, and my body erupts like dynamite. I'm coming hard, and he is still licking and sucking, prolonging the orgasm, and my body is actually starting to hurt...in a good way. I dig my fingers into his hair ready to pull him away. He gets up a second before, looking down at me.

"I think I want this dessert every day from now on." He crawls onto the bed, hovering over me. He gives me a deep passionate kiss so I can taste myself on his tongue. The kiss is ten times better than any kiss I have ever had. I break the kiss to pull my dress off, and he leaves the bed to dig in his pants pocket for a condom.

"Caleb...please fuck me now."

"Selena, you have a filthy mouth on you. You aren't the same as you were in college." A devilish smile creeps onto his face.

"Neither are you." I eye him rolling the condom over his penis. "So just fuck me already or leave." He is moving too slowly for me, and my body is craving a release. He smacks my pussy before thrusting inside of me.

"Fuck, you are tight...so fucking tight," he growls into my ear. He moves slowly in and out, in and out. I lift my hips, trying to get him to move faster. "Sel, I want this to last. This has to last. It's been years since I've had this pussy, and right now I want to savor it."

Slow.

Slow long strokes.

He has my body in a frenzy. He grabs my waist, picking up the pace. Thrusting into me—harder and faster. I open my eyes to find him gazing down at me. As if he is taking in every tiny detail of my facial expression. We are dripping in sweat, fucking like wild animals. I am craving him as much as he is craving me.

"Caleb!" I cry out. "I...I—fuck! I'm coming. Oh, Caleb." I whimper as my body floats to cloud nine. He growls as he comes along with me. He buries his head in the crook of my neck, breathing heavy...both of us trying to catch our breath.

"That was incredible." He rolls off me to take the condom off. I point to the wastebasket by the bed, and he tosses it in. We lay side by side neither of us moving. "I've missed you." His hand caresses my face, and I close my eyes. Then the realization hits me, Caleb and I fucked. I am so physically drained that I don't have the energy to say anything about it. Yet.

"Give me five minutes, and we can talk about this." I yawn.

"Sure." He pulls the blanket from underneath us and tucks me in. "Wet dreams."