The memory demon

This is for @team_hale_lightwood who requested this so here it is though it has been awhile. 
Important info: you are a warlock. You are best friends with Magnus. It is the night the shadowhunters do the circle with the memory demon.
Y/n pov
"Once we make the circle we CANNOT break it." Magnus states clearly adding an emphasis on cannot. "It will probably ask for everyone to give a memory of his choice." He adds.

 "Let's do it." Clary says.

 "Are you sure? We don't have to." Jace asks. 

"Yes I'm sure." She replies. We then summoned the demon. 

"To receive memories we will have to give some of our own." Magnus yells. 

"In return for Clary Fairchilds memories I want a memory of someone you love." The demon says. I went first. I gave a memory of my mother and brother. Clary went next giving a memory of her mother. Magnus proceeded giving a memory of me! I'm shocked but we wait for Alec or Jace.  Alec breaks the circle and storms off to the other room. 

"Go,"Jace mouths to me "we got this covered." 

"Alec why did you break the circle?" I ask him.

 "Can't you see y/n?" He asks clearly exasperated. "It's because I love you!" I walk closer to him. 

"Why didn't you just say so?" I ask then proceeding to kiss him. I break away. "Now come on we have a demon to kill."

Sorry @team_hale_lightwood if it was bad.