Chapter 2

Alison's pov

We've been sat at the table with our trays of lunch for a minimum of 10 minutes and hanna hasn't shut up about this date with Caleb, sometimes I wonder why she's my best friend, she fits in with all the groups and gets with the popular lads but spencer and I? I don't think the so called relationships we've been in are actually classed as relationships, I don't know if it's us or the fact that we hate having to deal with horny teenagers obviously we fit into that category as well but we some how seem to control it, unlike every other person in this school.
"Hi Caleb" I turn my attention to hanna who's now on the phone, if she's not speaking about Caleb then she's talking to him
"Yeah sure... Wait hang on" she moves the phone away from her ear and looks at spence and I "coffee? Calebs grabbing me one do you want him to pick you one up while he's there" I shake my head 'no' but spencer? She dramatically sigh in relief "yes please, you know my order" I pick at the salad on my plate listening to Hannas pathetic attempt at flirting
"You'll have to wait and see mr rivers" I almost gag on the cherry tomato i placed into my mouth, she sickens me but I love her.

Within 20 minutes of nothing but meaningless gossip spencer found out today the 3 people I'd least expect to see walking towards us are now in front of us, my mouth goes dry as Emily stands meters away from me, carelessly looking around the room filled with hungry teens talking louder then needed. I fiddle with the water bottle in my hands trying to unscrew the lid, somehow Emily being around me has made me lose all strength in my body, I twist and pull but the lid doesn't budge, I give up and place it back onto my tray, adding another problem to my 'what Emily does to me' list.
I look around the room trying to avoid being caught staring at the brown haired beauty but it doesn't matter how many times I advert my eyes they always seem to land straight back on her but this time, she was looking at me, her eyebrows frowned as a wave of confusion covers her face. My cheeks suddenly became hot and I could feel a sweat coming on, I hate being nervous.
I hadn't noticed that the 3 unusual people to our group are walking away until I hear Emilys voice over the loud noise "I didn't know there was a new girl" I raised my eyebrows
"What new girl?" Aria asks her
"The blonde with hanna" oh well that hurt... We've been going to the same school for over 5 years and she's never noticed me? Like ever...

---------

"Alison" I shuffle away from Hannas car, her harsh tone warning me that if I've made one single mark on her precious car she's going to kill me.
She bends down examining her new paint job, she licks her finger and whips a scuff mark off " you're lucky" I roll my eyes and open the car door
"Han with your driving it isn't going to stay that way forever" I pull the seatbelt across my body fastening myself in.
"I know, but my parents keep complaining about the scratches" she sighs starting the car and heading towards the gates , I scan the parking lot for the familiar brown haired beauty and just my luck she's by the gates, she was smoking a cigarette, taking a drag then dropping it onto the floor, standing on it squishing the butt under her foot. She looks in my direction as we drive past her but she doesn't look at me, it's like she looking straight through me, as if I am invisible.
I sulk further into the passenger side of Hannas car.
I watch the road as Hanna drives along small bendy roads, noticing this isn't the way to my house which is where she's meant to be taking me I sit up and turn to face her "where are we going" I ask looking around as Hanna turns left onto a larger road than we were just on
"I've got got pick something up it won't take long" we pulled up outside an old abandoned looking house, why would she be picking something up from here? "Who is it for?" I ask suspicious of this situation
"It's for spencer don't ask, I was confused about this all when she told me just wait here I'll be back in a second" Hanna opens her door and slams it shut behind her as she walks towards the run down building.
It's for spencer? Do I believe it? No am I going to push for more answers? Fuck no.
Within minutes Hanna back placing a rather large box on the back seat
"Damn that's heavy, it sound like there's a lot of glass" Hanna has a confused expression which matches mine
"She is a strange one" we both chuckle and head to Spencer's before han finally drops me of at mine half an hour late.
Turns out it was a box of alcohol that spencer got one of her older friends to buy for her seeing as we're underage, she's apparently got big plans for this Saturday, she wants to throw the best party rosewood has had in years, which I'm pretty excited for considering I don't get invited to many parties, I'm normally the plus one but I'm just glad I get into them.
"See you tomorrow" I shout as I enter the house waving bye as Hanna speeds off down the road. One day that girl is going to get into a serious accident.

^^^^^^^^
So it's going to mainly be in Alison's pov
Slowly going to get to Alison and Emily like meeting properly!
Do yous still want me to continue though? Like I don't see the point if I'm getting minimum views aha...