Ch. 3

Sorry for the LOOOONG a$$ wait guys. Work really does take over your life. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 11

Dark's POV

I learned so much about the girl in such a short amount of time. Her name sounds like the bells in green elf's town, (Y/n). Her favorite food is (F/f), and drink is (F/d). She has amazing and witty comebacks, but sometimes she's just silent and sits there by the pond ever since her second day...

She tried to attack me when I appeared in the water swimming around. She stood at the edge, "Come out of the water and fight like a man!" I was laying in the water with one eye open, "Why don't you come in and get me?" She looked at me and then the water like something would get to her before she got to it. I waited, but instead of getting attacked with weapons, I got attacked with guilt. She was crying, major crap feeling raised within me. I swam to her, she was almost incoherent because of the crying. "I don't want to drown."

I figured she either has child trauma from a very young age about drowning or it was her so called master that instilled that fear into her. Coming up with the latter didn't come into my head until last night when she fought me. When I saw wounds on her that weren't my making it disgusted me that such a person would treat her this way. She's been passed out for the last nineteen hours, it's time to check on her wounds and putting on new bandages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

My head felt like boulders fell onto it. I looked around it was a nice room, velvet curtains covered the windows and the bed felt so soft, I mistook it for clouds. I heard the door open so I propped myself up to see it was Dark. He closed the door and turned to me, a few good minutes and I slightly saw a reddish hue grow on his face. He cleared his throat as he shut his eyes walking to me, "Please lay down and cover yourself."

I questioned him and looked down naturally........ I WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR! My face turned hot and I hid under the blanket. "W-Why am I undressed? Did YOU do THIS?!" I screamed. Ultimately I was extremely embarrassed, he scoffed, "I am a man, but that type to take advantage of a woman during unconsciousness. I am not... I had one of the maids do it so you won't grow a fever. I have been just taking care of you afterwards." I pulled the blanket a little off my head, so my nose up was revealed.

I saw he was ringing out a rag that was soaked in water. Why is he taking care of me? Why is he so nice? Is he doing this because- "I'm doing this because I genuinely like you, even if you plan on killing me." My face warmed up again. I look away from him, how could I do that? Can I kill him after this? No, I already failed. Closing my eyes to stop myself from crying, I'll have to return empty handed and suffer the consequence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark's Pov

I can't help it as she looks so sad. I had to read her thoughts, sadly this is only the eleventh day and she is ready for whatever punishment she has to go through? I can't allow this, I like this girl. She may be like this now, but I've seen the true (Y/n). She needs someone new. I smile, "(Y/n), you look you given up on killing me. Has my flawless perfection of a body lured you into loving me."

She smiled trying hard not to laugh. She looked back in my direction. "I mean I don't blame you. I am a god. It's so hard not to love my body." There she went, laughing at me. She spoke out of breathe , "You *laugh* wish! That is the craziest *laugh* accusation you came up with so far!" I smiled as a tear ran down her face because of her laughter.

"But you have given up. Which only means that... I won." She stopped, then looked at me if I lost my mind. "Yeah, you hear me. We made a deal. You are mine now. The master you just had is nothing now." Her eyes widen in realization, the first day we made a bet. "This will be your room from now on. And I recommend you not leave the castle for quite a while unless you are escorted. I will call up one of my most trusted friends. Good night, (Y/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who, oh, who could it be that he shall call up? I will allow the readers to decide, if you want even a cross-over if you wish. Due to me lacking on updating, work sucks. XD

Anyway. Hope it's good for you guys.