Scarlett

(Pic above is Scarlett)
I woke up the morning of my 16th birthday and got ready for school. I walked into the kitchen and immediately jumped as my mom pulled me into a hug while planting kisses all over my face.
" Happy birthday baby" she told me.
"Thanks mommy" I said hugging her back. Yeah I call my mom mommy.It's a habit, I've always called her mommy.
She took in my appearance frowning before asking me if I would change my clothes.
"Why" I asked her, I thought I looked good.
I was wearing a yellow sundress with matching shoes.
"Today is the day you meet your mate. I thought that maybe you'd want to wear something a little more......out there" she said.
"But when I shift the outfit will be ruined anyway" I countered.
Mommy sighed and gave me a look as she went upstairs and came back down stairs with a tight red dress and matching pumps. Sighing softly I put on the shoes and dress and sat down as my mommy curled my hair.
When she finished I grabbed my school things and started out the door but not before my mommy shouted "Oh and be home by 5.We have a special guest coming for your party tonight".I stopped at the door and looked back at her."Who". My mom looked up from the clothes she was ironing, " ask your brother, and hurry up before your late"she responded. I smiled and walked out the house to my brothers car."About time" he mumbled under his breath. I ignored him and asked the question I wanted answered. "Seth,who's the special guest coming tonight" I asked. Seth's eyebrows rose."You don't know" he asked an said I shook my head no. He sighed "the special guest is Noah White,the Alpha King"

How was that guys. Please comment. Also if you couldn't tell Scarlett and her family are werewolves