The little girl and boys

Like any other orphanage homes, children are playing happily with their friends. However, at one of the Bolivia Orphanage Home; at the corner of the home, a young girl, 8, was surrounded by a group of boysShe was always picked on by this group.

"Hand that necklace over," One of the boys named Sungkyu demanded.

"No," The girl firmly said.

"No? I said hand that thing over to us," One of his gang members snatched her necklace from her and pushed her to the ground.

She landed with a thud. Tears came rolling down her cheeks and she started to cry.

"Yah, don't be such a crybaby! We just want to see your necklace," Sungkyu said.

"If you continue to cry, we will throw this thing," His members threatened.

She slowly stopped crying and wiped her tears.

"Hmm...lets see... It looks more like a pendant to me..," Sungkyu analysed the pendant.

"Yah, there's a little button. Maybe if we click it, we're bound to find something inside," One of his members said.

Sungkyu pressed on the button and the heart shaped pendant and it clicked opened.

"Bwoya..? A photo of her parents..? How boring," They started to lose interest.

"Give it back," She slowly stood up to reach the pendant.

But Sungkyu swiftly held it up high, not within her reach. She tried her best to jump for it but he went to pass to the other members to play around. Sungkyu and the members were having fun.When the pendant landed on his hand, she quickly rushed to him to get it back but he held it up high again, swinging the pendant, not knowing that her face was just a few inches away from him. As he was having fun teasing, he saw her frustrated expression but at the same time, his heart started to thump hard.

*Bwoya...why is my heart beating so fast..?* Sungkyu wondered while looking at her who was jumping for the pendant. Just then, they heard someone's voice not far from them.

"Yah, return that pendant back to her," someone spoke from behind them.

All of them turned behind to find the source of the voice. It was a young boy who was younger than than Sungkyu and the gang members.

"Yah..who are you?" One of the gang members raised his eyebrows.

"I said give it back to her," He pointed.

"Tsk! Who are you to order us? You're just a little kid. If you don't want to get hurt, you better stay out of this," They threatened.

But the young boy didn't budge. He got into position and asked them to come over.

"Aish this kid," One of them snorted and gave a punch to him but he avoided it well.

The rest of the members followed his suit and tried to punch the young boy. But instead, they got injured as they keep falling to the ground. The young boy turned to Sungkyu and he gulped.

"Y..You want this so bad..? Here, go and find it," Sungkyu threw the pendant far and landed among the bushes.

After that, Sungkyu and the rest of the members ran from there. The young boy wanted to catch him but was stopped when he saw the girl ran to the bushes to find the pendant. He went to help her till it started to get dark. Soon it was dinner time. The caretaker called the children over for dinner.

"Hey, let's go and have our dinner first. After that we can continue to search for the pendant," The young boy said.

"You can go first. I'll eat later," She said while finding it.