"Yup!! Bye mom!" Said (y/n) while leaving the car 

"Hm... it seems early... Luke isn't even here yet... Hm... what to do?"(y/n) soon spots a beautiful girl with yellow hair it seems she too was early and well... cold... 

"Oh! I'll buy her hot chocolate! Best way timing to get friends!

-----------------Meanwhile--------------

[Rin's PoV]

"Hmm.... its so cold... I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ALL OVERSLEPT! Like how am I supposed to survive this school without them!"

"Hey! You seem cold here!" A man with a familiar voice says whilist handing me a hot chocolate drink.

"U-um.... Th-thank you Mr.?" I said nervously while accepting the chocolate

I didn't bother to look up probably since I was too shy too do so.

"Ah... call me (y)-" he said before he was cut off by another voice.

"Hey DUDE!! What's up?! Long time no see!!"

The voice said happily while dragging the guy away

"W-wait... Y-your n-name?" I ask shyly still not looking at him

"Ah! Its (y/n)! (y/n) (l/n)! Nice to meet you!" The guy said

I begin thinking to myself "(y/n),(y/n)... nope haven't heard it before!! I should probably ask Miku when she gets here..."

Back to your PoV

"Wow (y/n) who's that? First day here and your already hitting on somebody?"

"N-no no! Its not like that at all!! Besides... anybody that beautiful would've had a boyfriend already" (y/n) said while mumbling to himself.

"Aw... (y/n) don't forget! Your famous! Anybody would kill to date you!!"

"Um... Luke can you not mention that? I'm planning to go unnoticed..." 

"Heh whatever you say dude... You gave her your name?"

"Yeah..."

"Oohh... Boogle is willing to pay a high price to know your name you know?"

"Y-yea but I uh... trust her..."

"What's her name?"

"What?"

"Her name! Did you forget?!"

"Oh my god I did forget... what if I just... oh she's gone..."

"Gahahahaha!! Don't worry you'll meet her again!!" Luke said while laughing.

------------------Timeskip----------------

Eventually the other Vocaloids except Miku arrived at school and were a bit shocked because being the most famous people there... They didn't really attract that much attention because one man did...

"Rin! Rin! Rin! Oh my God Rin!" Miku yelled exitedly.

"Miku! Where were you?!"

"No time to explain! Follow me!!"

Rin was then pulled by Miku to a crowd of people surronding two people.

"Go unnoticed huh? That didn't turn out well!" Luke said jokingly"

Very funny Luke!"

"(yt/n)! I'm your biggest fan!"

"No way I am!"

"I was the first subscriber!"

(y/n) eventually sees Rin and waves although Rin doesn't know why but still blushes nonetheless.

"Hey Luke I saw the girl!! I'll go talk to her um... see you later!!"

"Sure! Whatever you say (y)- I mean (yt/n)!!"

Immedietly (y/n) ran to the direction of Rin while waving his hand but everybody in her direction thought it was directed to them.

"Rin! He's coming to us!" Miku yelled in excitement.

Rin still shocked didn't respond and just stared.... shocked at what? The fact that (yt/n) was waving at her as if they know each other.

"You two! Let's go!" (y/n) yelled while grabbing Miku and Rin's hand.

"OH MY GOD HE TOUCHED ME!!" Miku yelled while Rin took a while to process everything.

"Hey! They're running away!"

"Follow them!""Hey (yt/n)!! Don't leave yet!!"

------------------Timeskip----------------

Miku, Rin, and (y/n) ran away fron the crowd and eventually got into a safe spot.

"H-hi *pant* I-I didn't catch your  *pant* name..."

"O-oh I-I'm R-rin... Rin Kagamine..." she said still nervous.

"And I'm Miku! Hatsune Miku!" She said as if she wasn't at all tired.

"N-nice to meet you two..." (y/n) said while bowing.

"C-can you introduce me to your friends?"

"Of course!! Just follow me!!"

"But (y)- I mean (yt/n) what if you get caught again?"

"No worries I have a wig and contact lens!!""Oh... lets go!!"