Missing Something

Bianca's P.O.V.

Have you ever felt like something is missing in your life. Almost like it was tooken from you.

Yeah that feeling.

I feel it everyday for the last three years. I grew up good. My mother died when I was four I don't really remember her.

Besides that my dad I have a relationship with him but I didn't grow up around him.

I lived with my tia Delores. She never married and doesn't have kids. I guess you can call her my mother figure.

A couple years after my mom died I moved to her old hometown.

My brother was fortunate enough to stay traveling with my dad. He was one when my mom died.

I got everything I could ask for. A roof over my head, food on the table each night. I had everything I wanted and more.

Thanks to a wealthy dad.

When I was seventeen I got into one of the finest schools in my senior year. It was in New York. So me and my tia left and started a new life.

Maybe something wasn't missing.

Maybe it was someone.

It can't be my mom. I accepted the fact that I never really had one.

It just doesn't add up a good life that most people would beg to have but I feel as something was missing.

I mean I did have a good life.

Thats what they told me. Right?

After pondering my thoughts I was interrupted by my loud friend.

"Oh my gosh what did you think of Jack last night." Connie squealed like an obnoxious school girl.

"Which one" I replied taking a sip of my coffee that was once hot, but now cold due to my little moment earlier.

"Johnson" she said taking a seat across me at the kitchen counter crossing her arms over her chest.

"Um never really got a chance to converse with him."

"I noticed to busy being mesmerized by a certain someone." She smirked.

"Now I wouldn't say mesmerized but yeah we actually did talk quite a bit."

"Nah cause I thought that every time you opened your mouth and words came out you we're just making out with the air."

"You know since your gonna be a smart ass you can make breakfast." I said reading my book.

"No problem," she said.

I put my book down." Wow Connie Lopez cooking I better get out my phone." I took out my phone but she grabbed while replying "Not just yet."

"Theresa can you make breakfast." She said while our wonderful chef came in I looked at her in disappointment.

"What do I look like your personal chef." Theresa replied.

"Thats what we pay you for right." You see they have this weird relationship have you ever watched the Jefferson's its like George's and Florence.

In this case Connie equals George.

Theresa equals Florence.

Sometimes it gets annoying now I know how Louise feels.
"You know what forget it we'll go out," She paused" with Jack and Jack" she continued.

"We just saw them last night we don't want to seem clingy." I said.

"She's not being clingy she's simply chasing the dick." Theresa said now just a disclaimer she's like 40.

"Theresa " we exclaimed.

"What it's true I used to do it." She said.

"OMG I can't right now that's disgusting." Connie said.

"Like you guys have never done it." She said.

"No I'm not he's a sweet guy." Connie said.

They looked at me.

"No comment." I said in my coffee.

Theresa grabbed my book and hit me with it.

"Puta", Connie said.

I scoled her. "No me gusta comer tan tarde."

"Okay let me text them." Connie once again squealed like a school girl.