Chapter 2

Andy Pov

So this girl i mean Taylor is pretty smoking hot you know? Her boyfriend is such a dick.

"Okay guy, i gotta tell you something..the girl here is my crush and i just met her today you know? I really like her but i gotta know her better. Her ex cheated on her with her stepsister which is fucked up! And i kind of ditched my friends to go to a party and stay with her." I said.

"Well i shall go to bed...see ya!" I said and with that, i ended it and crawled in bed next to Taylor.

Taylor Pov

I woke up and i felt arms around me holding me tightly. I turned myself around and im face to face with Andy. I smiled softly as he snored quietly.

I tried to get out if his grip but then i see that his pants are almost like down to where his boxers end at.

I saw him move and i quickly shut my eyes. He got up and stretched, then pulled up his pants. I smiled softy. "Andy!!" I heard someone yell really loud. I pulled the pillow over my head. "Jinxx! Shut up man!" Andy whispered loud. "Shit sorry." Jinxx said.

"AWWWW!" Ashley said. "Dude I'll kill you. Im just friends with her." Andy said. "Listen man, we heard what you said about her." Jinxx said. "You did? You can't tell her." Andy said. "Thousands of people recorded your stream man." Ashley said. "Oh my fucking god." Andy said.

I threw the pillow to Andy. "Shush." I said and dragged myself out of bed.
"Did you two fuck?!" The guy next to Ashley said. "No Jake. Did you and Ash fuck?" Andy said. "Nice come back." I said. I went into the bathroom and did my thing then came back out to see my clothes on the bed.

I grabbed them but didnt bother getting dressed into them.

"Im going home guys." I said. "Bye!!" All of them but Andy said. "See ya later Tay." Andy smiled at me. I blushed softly then left to my house. I walked in to see my stepdad yelling at Tiffany.

"Holy.." I said. I saw glass on the ground. "GET YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND OUT OF HERE!" My stepdad yelled loudly. "Ugh! You letted him sleep with Taylor!" Tiffany shouted and stormed upstairs. "Hey sweetie, open the door." My stepdad said. I nodded and opened the door. Skyler walked down, looked at me.

"Get." My stepdad said. "Sir, can i talk to your daughter?" Skyler asked. "You broke her heart! Of course not." My dad said. "Sir please." Skyler begged. "Taylor?" My dad said. I shook my head no. "She said no so go." My dad said. Skyler sighed and left.

"Who's clothes?" My dad asked me. "My friends..i stayed next door because Skyler was here." I said. "Alright." He said.

I walk up to my room and see Tiffany standing there with a knife. "Tiff.." I said. "It's not fair!" She shouted. "Tiff...dont." I said. "Fuck you. Skyler never loved you." She said and came to me and stabbed my stomach. I screamed in pain and fell to the floor.

I saw my dad rushing in. "No! Taylor stay with me baby girl." He said while he held me in my arms.

"Dad.." My voice trailed off..blackness appeared everywhere.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~~
I woke up..not in a hospital bed. In my own room. I looked around and saw Skyler, Andy and my dad. Wait..Andy?

My dad held Skyler back. Andy walked to me, sat next to me on the bed. "I saved you life..without you going to the hospital." Andy said. "How did you know?" I asked but my voice was weak. "I heard loud screaming so i ran in and went to your room and saw blood everywhere." Andy said. "Your my hero." I smiled. He smiled back softly. "But did Tiffany go to jail." I asked. "Get away from my girlfriend you freak!" Skyler shouted.

"Your not her girlfriend bud." Andy said. "What yes i am." Skyler said. "You cheated on her with Tiffany and im not gonna believe your shit pal." Andy smirked. "But I love her.." Skyler said. "If you loved me..you wouldve not had sex with her and just cheat on me." I said.

I fell back asleep. Few hours later i woke up and saw no one in my room. I got up and realized i was in different clothe and their werent mine. I shrugged and went to the bathroom.

I pulled up my shirt to see the scar. I looked down in the mirror and i saw that i had Andy's boxers on..because my undies dont look like that. Wait a minute..i pulled Andy's boxers down alittle and saw that i still have my undies on, i was gonna panic if he took them off or whoever did. I took my undies off but kept his boxers on.

I walked downstairs and saw my dad talking on the phone. I went to the fridge and got monster out. Im happy that like my stepfather accepts me for who i am. He's such a great guy.

"Dad, can i go next door?" I asked not too loud. He nodded. I ran upstairs quickly and brushed my hair, put on batman earrings and bracelets then walked downstairs and went over to Andy's.

I knocked on the door a couple of times and Andy answered. "Why hello." He smiled and got out of the way so i could come in.

I realized he was just in a towel.. "Umm Andy?" I said. "Oh shit! I just got done drying my hair after i took a shower and not brush it also no clothes on." He said.

I laughed softly and sat down on his couch. He had the tv on to Honey Boo Boo..what the actual fuck?

I heard Andy walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. He came back out with chips and monster. He had on a Pierce The Veil shirt on, dark red skinny jeans and his lip ring.

His hair was off to one side which looked so fucking hot to be honest.

"Do I have something wrong with me?" He asked. "No." I said and turned my head back to the tv while blushing.

He turned the channel to a movie..it was like a horror film.

I heard him munching on chips and him chugging monster.

"Damn." I said. "Sorry!" He said. "No it's ok." I said. "Your father told me so much about you. You seem very cool." He said. "Yeah, um mind if i smoke?" I asked. "Go ahead!" He said. "Did you know if Tiffany went to jail?" I asked. "Umm no shes back to your house now. But your dad locked the outside of her door so she can't get out. Only way out is to climb out the window." Andy chuckled. "Wow." I said. "Yeah." He said. I lit my cigarette and took a huge puff of it.

I blew out smoke and tilted my head back to make circles with the smoke.

I looked at Andy and saw him watching me. "I find that attractive." He said. "Oh is that right Mister?" I asked. He bursted out laughing. "Oh god!" Andy laughed. I laughed alittle. I putted out the cigarette, i looked at Andy and he calmed down.

He put the bag of chips down. "Now, give me your hand." He said. "What..why?" I asked. "Just place it in my hand." He said. I placed my hand in his and i felt a spark go through my whole body.

He rubbed his thumbs on it, then looked at my hand and back at my eyes. "Your future..you'll find a great guy to be with." He said and letted go of my hand.

I didnt care about boyfriends, but why did i have a spark run through my whole body? That what i want to know.

"What do you wanna do?" Andy asked. "I cont care." I said. "Wanna have a sleepover?" He asked. "Sure!" I said. "YAY!" He yelled.

Well for 5 hours we watched horror films. It was 8 pm now we were hungry. "Do you got school tomorrow?" He asked me randomly. "Yeah but I ditch and i force my teachers to give me good grades!" I said. "Damn." Andy chuckled.

"Any ways, wanna get a bite to eat maybe?" He asked. "Sure!" I smiled. I got on his batman sweatshirt and we walked all the way to subway. It felt like a date to me..i dont know why though.

We got our samwiches and we went to a place outside to sit and eat it. We finished but i got to know him.

We walked back to his house and walked in. "Be in my youtube video!!" He begged. "Okay fine." I said finally after he asked a million of fucking times.

We walked to his room, i sat next to him on the floor and we were really close.

He started the video. "HEYY!" Andy shouted. "Hey." I said. "Scream!" Andy said. "Uhh no?" I said. "Ugh fine." He said. "Oh be like that." I said. "Fine i will bitch!" He snapped.

I was just joking i never knew he would do that. I got up, got his sweatshirt off of me and walked downstairs. I was about to open the door but Andy pulled me and his hands were on my thighs where most of my cuts are at.

I turned around and saw that his lips were close to mine. He backed up alittle. "I was joking too, i was gonna say just kidding! But you left, im so sorry. You're not a bitch." He said. "It's fine." I said and hugged him.

I went back in his room, i found shorts and a tanktop. I took off this shirt i was wearing and i took off the pants i war wearing. "Shit!! I didnt know!" Andy said and looked away. I quickly get on the shirt and shorts.

"Ok im done." I said. I think he didnt see my cuts. He came in and looked outside the window.

I looked and saw Skyler yelling at Tiffany. "Close them." I said. Andy didnt close them, i found out that he was staring at Tiffany.

I got up quickly and went to the hallway then looked back at him. "I thought you were different." I said. "Taylor.." Andy said walking to me. "Why were you staring at her then?!" I yelled. "Because Skyler hitted her!" He yelled back. "No one cares about her!" I yelled. "No your wrong, no one cares about you." Andy said and pushed me.

I saw CC and Jake run up here, "Yeah Andy, you're right..no one cares about me. Thanks." I said and pushed CC and jake out of the way.

I ran home and went in my room. "Hey, dad said we have to switch rooms.." Tiffany said. I just went to my room and grabbe all my stuff then went in my new room.

I saw Andy talking to CC and Jake. I ignored them and opened my window for cold air. I setted my stuff where i wanted everywhere to go.

Skyler stormed into my room. "Tiffany is over at Andy's house man." He said. "Are you fuckin serious?!" I yelled. "Look!" He yelled and pointed to Andy's room.

Tiffany was on Andy. "Why me?" I mumbled. "What do you mean?" Skyler asked. "Taylor.." Skyler said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Everything.." I said. "Taylor, tell me." Skyler said. "Getting turned down my everybody!" I said. I turned around and saw him look deeply in my eyes.

"Listen, people care about, Andy is a fucking asshole." Skyler said but then he pushed me to the wall. "Skyler!" I screamed.

"GET OFF!" I heard Andy yell. Tiffany ran in and grabbed Skyler ad pulled him to her room. I ran across the other side of my room and got my blade. I sat on my bed, i felt someone staring at me. I looked out the window an Andy was right in my window.

He climbed in and took my blade, then threw it out the window.

"Tay, im sorry i have been acting like this, please forgive me." He said. I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Im staying over, i dont care." Andy said. "Okay." I said. He took his shirt and his abs were showing.

I bit my lip, then i noticed him looking at me. "Taylor, im going to a party tonight. So um your sister might make noise because of you know. But see you later sweet cheeks." My dad said outside my door.

"Did you kiss her back?" I asked Andy. "She attacked me!" He said. "Wow." I said. "Yeah." He chuckled. He sat on my bed and saw my laptop. "Ehh mind if i do a twitcam?" He asked. "Go ahead, i dont mind." I said.

I was gonna go into the hall but then i was pulled back. Andy wrapped his arms around my waist. "Where are you going?" He whispered. The way he whispers..oh my god.

"Order food." I said. "Okay." Andy said and letted my go. I walked out and i heard moaning. Ugh.

I walked downstairs and ordered Pizza Hut. Few moments later the guy came. I opened the door, payed him an shutted the door then went back in my room.

Andy was talking to the people watching him. "Andy." I mumbled as handed him the box. "Monster?" He asked. "Yeah I'll get it." I said. "Hey, I'll be right back!" Andy said to the viewers and walked with me. We grabbed our monsters, but he grabbed 2 beers.

We walked back in my room and he began eating while answering questions.

"Tay!!" Andy said. "What?" I asked. "They want to see youuuuu." Andy smiled. "Really?" I asked. "Yes." Andy said. I groaned and sat next to him. "Say hi." Andy said. I looked at Andy and he has pizza sauce on his mouth. "Andy..you got something on your mouth." I said. "Where?" He asked. I wiped it off with my finger then cleaned my hands.

"Hey." I smiled. "Ohhhhh they like you." Andy smirked. "Really?!" I said. "Yeah look at the comments. Andy scooted closer to me. I took a sip of my monster but then chugged the rest down. "Shut up. I've seen you do it." I said. He started laughing. "Want mine?" He asked. "No, have your own man." I said.

I went to my other laptop and kept eating pizza. Andy finally stopped the thing and layed down. The moaning was getting louder. "Ooh my fucking god." I said. I got up and almost stormed in my sisters room.

Andy held me back. "Hey hey..lets scare them." Andy smirked. "Okay." I said. "Wait wait! Your dad doesn't accept we having sex right " he asked. "Yeah..why?" I asked. "Because we can tape it then show your dad." He said. "That's a good idea!" I said. Oh I forgot, my mom went somewhere with her friends for a bit.

Andy grabbed his phone and put it on video. "Hey, your daughter is having sex right now..dont believe it? Let me and Taylor show you." Andy said. We quietly opened her door and they didnt know. He video taped mostly all of it. "See?" Andy said and stopped it. We went back in my room and blew the radio up.

Andy opened a beer and drank all of it then he drank another one.

He ran downstairs to grab more then came ack.

"Oh my god..you don't plan on getting drunk do you?" I asked. "Uh im planning on it." He said. "Whatever." I said and took one from him.

He chugged down 3 beers. He fell down and then climbed back up.

I grabbed another beer and drank some of it. Then out if no where Andy fell ontop of me. "Sorry." He slurred and got up and fell on the bed.

He layed down and i turned the radio down. I layed by him but then i knew he was only wearing his boxers. He came ontop of me and pulled up my shirt.

He slipped his hand in my shorts and began kissing my stomach to my chin. He found my sweet spot and i moaned softly. "Im home!" I heard my dad yell. I quickly shove Andy off of me and pulled down my shirt and covered Andy up. I quickly cleaned up the beer bottles and ran downstairs to my dad. "Dad! Can Andy stay?!" I asked. "Yeah sure sweetie." He said.

I ran back upstairs and locked my door. I saw Andy on his stomach, i think he was sleeping.
I climbed inbred next to him and cuddled him.

I fell asleep in his warm arms. He's do sweet, i wish my dad never came!