The Boy Next Door (Andy Sixx)

Taylor Pov

"Taylor, you have new neighbors next door meet them but first get you ass up and dressed." My mom said. I groaned and got up. I walked over to my drawer and got out my black tanktop, skinny jeans and went to my closet and got my converse out.

I walked downstairs and went next door. I knocked on the door and heard someone yell. "I got it!"

The door opened and..a boy about 6ft stood there smiling down at me. Black hair, black sweatpants, white tanktop and no shoes on.

"Hi I live next door." I said. "Hey im Andy." He said. "Well im Taylor." I said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you." He said. "Yeah." I said.

I heard a car door slam and i looked over and saw my boyfriend, Skyler walking towards the house. "Hey Andy nice meeting you." I said and ran home. "Skyler!" I yelled. "Taylor!" He yelled.

His blonde hair blew in the wind, he had a black tanktop on with sweatpants and black vans.

He checked my arms to see any new scars. "Good." He smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed lightly. "Aw!" He said.

"So this date..?" I asked. "Oh yeah..ehh about that..." He said looking nervous. "What?" I asked. "Skyler.." I added. "Taylor im sorry, um..well you see this girl and i been seeing eachother. But it's n-" i cutted him off my pushing him away from me.

"Skyler..this was a second chance for you and you fucked it up. You cheated on me again you said you loved me and care about me! Was all this an fucking act?" I said. "Listen Taylor." He said. "No Skyler..it's a total fuck up.." I said and tears filled my eyes.

"Taylor! Listen to me." He said. "Fine!" I said. "God! Im a dumbass i know. It's your stepsister.." He said. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I almost yelled. "Hey! Shes forcing me to be with her. And I fell in love." He said. "Fine go in and see her. We are done." I said and sat on the stairs. "Taylor.." He said placing his hand on my shoulder. I pushed his hand off. "Go." I said. He sighed and went in.

It started pouring, someone handed me a sweatshirt. I looked up and saw Andy. I took it and put it on.

"Are you okay?" He asked and sat next to me. "You care?" I asked. "Of course." He said. "Im not okay, my ex was seeing my stepsister when we were dating and its bullshit!" I said. He stood up and went infront of me crouching down. "Im gonna tell you what, you can come in my house, until the asshole leaves." He smiled. He took his hand and wiped away my tears.

God, his hair looks sexy as ever when its wet. "Tay?" He said. Tay..my new nickname!! "What?" I asked. "Ehh come?" He asked. "Oh yeah!" I said. He held out his hand and pulled me up.

We went in his house and i saw some of his friends.

"Who is the girl Andy?" One asked. "Shut the fuck up CC." Andy said. "Alright man but umm are you going to the party with us?" CC said. "Nah, she needs to wait until her ex leaved the house." Andy said. "Alright man, see ya." CC and the others left. We walked to his room and i sat down on his bed.

"Sorry for this mess." He said and started cleaning up. I saw him pick up batman boxers. I giggled and he looked at me. I looked outside the window and saw Skyler and Tiffany (my sister) making out and taking eachothers clothes off. Then Skyler noticed me and stared at me.

Andy placed his hand on my shoulder. "Want me to close the blinds?" He asked. "No im fine." I said. "Okay, well im gonna make you something to eat so make yourself at home." He said and walked away.

I looked back out the window and saw them touching eachother..yeah that kind ya know.

Skyler still was looking at me, he was pinned against the wall. I feel like im gonna be sick. I run to the bathroom across the hall and puke.

"Taylor?!" Andy called. He came in the bathroom and patted my back.

I got up and noticed puke on me. "Fuck.." I mumbled and flushed the toilet.

"Um here use this toothbrush and I'll give you clothes." Andy said. "Really you don't need to." I said. "I want to. And I will." He said. I nodded and brushed my teeth.

He came in with his clothes and setted them on the counter. He walked out and i took off my clothes and putted on his sweatshirt, and batman sweatpants. I smiled as i looked at the sweatpants. I love batman.

I unlocked the door and saw Andy waiting. He took my clothes and went downstairs. I went in his room and saw...well not what I expected..

Tiffany noticed me and gave me a evil smirk. I closed the blinds and tried to find anything to cut with. I saw something sharp so i ran over and cutted my wrist fast and dropped it on the floor. I run to the bathroom and clean it up.

I looked in the mirror and realized im a worthless bitch.

"Taylor, it seems like he's gonna be there all night..stay here or..?" He asked. "I'll stay." I said and quickly moved my bracelet down to the cut. I walked out and layed down in his bed.

"Im gonna do a random ustream so if im too loud let me know." He said. I nodded.

He took off his shirt and pants, he had batman boxers on. It was cute. He walked over to his drawer and got his sweatpants out. He still showed his boxers.

He turned on his cam and went on the site and started one.

"Hey guys...i know i havn't been on here for a while do um here i am." He said. I heard his phone buzz and it was by me. I threw his phone next to him.

He answered it. Few minutes later he got off his phone.

"What? Uh yeah someone is here..a friend." Andy said. "Who? Well it aint the guys. It's a girl but uh she only here because something at her house and shit so im letting her stay." He said and looked back at me.

I swear to god he's fucking sexy!! He smiled and looked back at the screen.

I think i fell asleep, i woke up and it was still dark out. I saw Andy on his computer but he was typing and waving so i think he noticed me sleeping.

I yawned and stretched in bed. He looked at me with a smile. "It's 3am get to sleep." I groaned. He chuckled. "Well im still doing the ustream." He said. "Fuck that shit!" I said and went back to sleep.