Chapter 57 - "Surprise, SURPRISE!"

Start from the beginning

Noah shook his head and looked at the doctor, watching as she stood there awkwardly.

"Well then who's gonna donate?" I asked.

"I will."

When we all glanced at who walked into the room, it shocked us all who was willing to donate.

Damon.

The next day, Isaiah returned to the daycare, expecting to work again. When he stepped inside, Hannah and Sarah looked up at him and then each other.

"Alright." Isaiah sighed, rubbing his hands and walking in. "What do I gotta do this ti-"

"Sir, we don't think that you'll be good for this job." Hannah said, shaking her head. "Sorry."

"Why not?" Isaiah snarled.

"Well, the way that you yelled at the twins for placing makeup on you was kind of........scary." Sarah said, shaking her head. "That's pretty damaging to the ki-"

"Look Penny!" One of the twin girls smiled as they ran up to them. "It's da boy from yesthurday!"

"Yaaaay!" Penny cheered as she skipped up to him. "Time to pway!"

"Sorry girls, but he's not staying." Hannah sighed. "He has to go."

"Pleeeeeaaaassssseeee?" Both girls plead.

Hannah and Sarah felt bad. Both of them sighed at Isaiah as he made a goofy face, then smiled.

"Okay..." Sarah and Hannah sighed.

Both Minnie and Penny grabbed Isaiah's hand, dragging him away from all of the other handful of kids who were sitting and playing in the far side of the daycare.

"What y'all doin'?" Isaiah laughed.

"Can you dwaw wid us?" Penny asked as they sat down at the table that was right by the daycare door.

Isaiah stared at them, then grinned as he snatched three pieces of paper from the middle of the room along with the markers and crayons.

"Yeah."

For 20 minutes, both girls sat in silence as the two and Isaiah drew on their blank sheets of paper. One thing that nobody knew about Isaiah, is that he could draw his ass off. He could literally draw someone from the thoughts in his head, which is why I wondered why he never took those talents into consideration instead of shooting and killing people all the time. He drew a picture of Lucy, Joey, and Taylor's faces in the middle of the paper with angel wings behind them. Right under them, Isaiah wrote the words 'angels' under their faces in a "graffiti-like handwriting. Just as he got ready to color them, Minnie looked at Isaiah's paper and looked back up at him.

"Wow. You draw pwetty good, Isaiah!" Minnie said, nodding her head quickly.

"Wat is it?" Penny asked as she continued to scribble on her paper, coloring the majority of it "blue" to represent the sky.

"It's my friends." Isaiah answered. "They in heaven, nah."

"You mean, dey died?" Penny asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh."

As Isaiah started to color Joey's face, he continued to make conversation with the girls.

"Y'know, I have a twin like y'all." Isaiah nodded, keeping his eyes on her paper. "I gotta brother."

"Weally?" Both girls said at the same time.