two

I've been sitting at the dinner table talking about how my day with Mikey was to my mom.
"Honey, I will need you to babysit Mikey again, is that okay with you?" My mom asks.
"Why can't Brandon do it mom?" I whine.
My mom responds, "Because Brandon is working all day tomorrow he won't be home until the night."
"Ugh fine." I say.
------------------------------------------------------
8:00 A.M and Mikey is already awake watching SpongeBob and eating Fruity Pebbles. I check the kitchen for something to eat and see that my mom had left a note on the countertop. It says; I left you $20 to buy a pizza for you and Mikey because I won't be home until 9:00 P.M. -Mom
I wait until Mikey finishes eating so I can take him with me to buy the groceries. I race upstairs to get changed and Mikey.
------------------------------------------------------
I'm in the dairy section, when I spot the boy, Cameron. He sees me too and decides to walk up to me and talk to me.
"Hey Bianca! I didn't expect to see you here." He says with a smile.
"Well, I'm normally not here, but since we don't have certain food I decided to buy them, so there goes our lunch money." I sigh with a little laugh.
"Aww that sucks, how about I buy you and Mikey some lunch?" He asks.
"That's sweet of you, but no thank you." I respond.
"C'mon, it may also give me a chance to get to know you!" He insists.
"Fine." I say.
I buy the things I need and head to my house. Cameron is with us and is ordering a pizza.
-
"So Bianca, isn't it a lovely day?" He asks with a smile.
"Yeah, and how come you now just started talking to me?" I ask.
"Because, you always were with your friends and Eric." He responds.
"But still you could've talked to me, I don't bite. Haha!" I say.
"I know, but Eric would've gotten mad if I talked to you." He responds.
"Hey good thing Eric and I broke up, because its nice that we are becoming friends!" I laugh.
"Haha, yeah. But lets get to know each other. What are your interests? What are things you like?" He asks.
We talk about ourselves and eat the whole rest of the day.

°
A/N
Hey guys I hope your enjoying this story so far. Cam and Bianca are just starting to be friends!