Swimming?

The cool water surrounded Mitch's body, as he attempted to swim, but barely held his head above the water. He quickly got himself out, crying a little as he realized he would never learn to swim. The pool was empty but his friend had gotten him and Scott access to the pool after it closed. The pale moonlight shone through the windows in the ceiling. Scott looked up from his book and walked over to me, running his hands through my wet hair. "You're fine sweetheart. I'm going to get in the water with you and help keep you safe ok?" Mitch nodded, looking a little embarrassed. Scott lifted his chin to meet his eyes. "Nothing to be ashamed of babe." He pecked matches forehead. Mitch blushed and shakily entered the pool. Scott was his best friend since.. Well.. Forever, but Mitch felt so much for for Scott, and Scott felt so much more for Mitch. He wanted Mitch's touch, his gentle, fluttering kisses. But they both thought they couldn't have each other. Mitch walked down the ladder; Scott was standing right in front of the ladder, waiting for Mitch to enter the water. It was four feet deep, but Mitch's hands still trembled as he fully got into the water. He walked over to scott, who backed up three feet and told Mitch to swim to him. "Come on sweetie, you can do this." Mitch fiercely paddled towards Scott, grinning as he reached Scott's warm touch. "Good job baby. Now let's see if you can go a little further." Mitch nervously nodded, pushing off the bottom and trying to stay afloat, but ended up underwater. Mitch opened his eyes, scared he wouldn't reach the top, but he felt the blonde's strong grip around his body, picking him up to the surface. Mitch gasped in air as he reached the surface, looking over angrily at Scott. "This is your fault Scott! If you hadn't made me swim anymore I wouldn't have almost drowned!" Scott looked worried but hoisted Mitch out of the pool and climbed out himself. Mitch wrapped a towel around himself, huddled on the ground, tears welling in his dashing eyes. Scott sat down next to him, but Mitch turned his back, Scott's heart shattering. "I'm sorry babe. I shouldn't have made you swim anymore, ok? Do you forgive me?" Mitch was tempted, but tried to stand his ground with this beautiful man. Scott reached around and grabbed his crush's chin, turning it towards him. The brunette could barely resist devouring the blonde's wet lips. "I'll never do it again." Scott looked to the floor as he spoke, looking guilty but cute as ever. Mitch suddenly gave in, hugging his crush's waist. "I love you Scott." He immediately covered his mouth with his small hand after he had revealed his truth, afraid of the response from Scott. Scott raised his head, looking hopeful. "Really?" His ice blue eyes were wide and greedy. "Yes." Mitch blushed hard, carefully looking back at Scott. Scott stood, grabbing Mitch's hand and pulling him up. Mitch's heart was racing. No no I made a huge mistake, Mitch thought to himself. But boy was he wrong. Scott wrapped his hand gently around Mitch's neck, and pulled their greedy lips together. They both delved into each other, biting each other's lips, ravishing each other's necks. "So do you love me?" Mitch questioned as Scott nibbled on Mitch's collarbone. "Yes. Very much yes." Mitch's smile enveloped Scott's as they began kissing again. Mitch ran his tongue along Scott's bottom lip, begging to explore his Scotty. Scott nodded, and Mitch slipped his warm tongue into Scott's mouth, moaning slightly as Scott ran his hands along Mitch's wet chest. Scott broke this kiss and hugged Mitch, kissing the top of his head before sitting him down on the pool chair and joining their mouths once again. Mitch giggled as Scott's hands trailed down Mitch's ticklish sides. "Stop it you jerk." Mitch laughed, moving Scott's hands around his waist, and draping his own hands over Scott's neck. They spoke soft loving words to each other, and Scott looked Mitch in the eye. "Will you be my boyfriend Mitch Grassi?" He looked at Mitch's sculpted face, high cheekbones, intensely beautiful body, and he heard a quiet but sassy response from the little man connected to him. "Duh." Scott grinned, parting his lips and kissing just above Mitch's upper lip. "God, you're so hot." Mitch whispered through kisses as Scott's hands ran through his hair hungrily. "I think you're talking about yourself, babe."

/---------/
Tell me what you think: I need feedback!!! Also comment any story ideas!!💕 there will be another update tomorrow (or maybe two)😋