Finally

Mitch POV
What felt like fire spread across my skin as I whimpered, backing into the small corner of his bedroom. He hovered over me, his vicious glare piercing my heart. God, I hated him. "I need you baby," he stated smirking as I sobbed, huddling into my knees as he approached me. The whip in his hand twirled as his grin widened. "You've been very bad," he said in a baby voice, and my sobs deepened. I shuddered In fear. He raised his hand, anger in his eyes as the whip connected painfully against my pale skin. I screamed, the pain radiating across my arms and cheek. He ignored my cries and leaned in for a kiss, or more. "NO! Travis, no. I don't want you anymore." I cowardly whispered. He glowered over me, speaking yet the fear deafened me. I closed my eyes tight preparing for him. Instead he grabbed my cheeks, roughly kissing me as I struggled to pull away. His tongue grasped at mine, I revolted and slapped him away, sprinting out of his dark room and out onto the street. My feet were barefoot, but escaping from him was the only thing that mattered. I needed to be home with Scott, with his careful hands and soft blue eyes. My head was swarming with the piercing images of Travis, his painful grip and the scars he gave me. How could I have been so stupid? I continued running, my heart racing and my vision blurring as tears streamed down my burning cheeks. I can't feel my feet, legs, but the panic in my chest drove me back to my apartment. I look back, but the empty streets are the only thing filling my sight. Rushing into my apartment, I found it empty. I fell onto my bed, curling into myself and sobbing, wishing I could be cuddling against Scott's sweet scent. My room door creaked open, a little window of light entering my dark cavern. I see his blue eyes from afar, a small smile creeped onto my face for the first time in a while. Scott stepped through the doorway, and flicked the light on, seeing my tear-streaked cheeks, my eyes still pooling with tears. He rushed to me, seeing the gashes in my arm and cheek. "Mitchie! What happened babe?" He slipped into the bed next to me, wrapping his warm arm around my waist, pecking my cheek. "Do you want to talk about it?" His sweet voice calmed me a little as my breath steadied with his: "I-I don-n't k-now-w," I tried to speak, and his eyes welled at my shaky voice. He stroked my cheek with his gentle hand, his eyes staring lovingly into my eyes. God, he drove me crazy in love. "Honey, you can tell me anything." His full lips tempted me as I responded, beginning to cry as I explained what happened. I broke down, sobbing into my love's neck, and he attempted to comfort me, whispering into my ear, " I love you so much Mitchie," over and over again. "You're always safe with me, and we will never see Travis again, ok? I'll always be there for you." I looked into his wide eyes, lowering his chin to look back into my hazel brown eyes. I pulled my lips towards his, and finally, I felt I belonged. He quickly responded, his touch driving me crazy as we slowly kissed each other. His tongue begged for entrance on my bottom lip, but I pulled away to speak. "I'm in love with you Scott. In more than a best friend way like we were before. I've been so insanely in love with you for so long. You are the only one I need, the only one to keep me warm and safe." He stared into my eyes. He leaned down to my ear, whispering into my ear, "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that, babe." I smiled, a blush rising into my cheeks. A single tear rolled down my face, and Scott wiped it away, pulling me closer to his body. I nuzzled into the crook of his neck, tears of joy streaking down his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled one of my legs over Scott's. Scott continued to hold me around my petite waist, pulling me into his chest, comforting me. He tucked his head over my shoulder, then pulled back and placed feather-like kisses down my jawline and onto my chest. He began pulling my shirt over my head, and a rush of pain nearly blinded me. I yelped, and Scott stood and rushed to help me bandage my gash. "Aww. Mitchie, can I help you?" I nodded, more tears welling in my eyes. He leaned over and slowly gave me a passionate, consoling kiss. I smiled a little, blushing harder. How can someone as amazing and beautiful as Scott love someone as damaged as me? He came back, a bandage in his hand. He rested on the bed, carefully picking up my arm, trying not to hurt me. I winced, but nodded for him to keep going. He slowly wrapped the cloth around my arm, and kissed it as he finished. "you ok now babe?"
"Yes Scotty Buckets."
He slips back under the covers, and drew his plump lips against mine once again. He was gentle, and tasted of cherry Chapstick. I smiled against his mouth, kissing him back lightly. We pulled apart, laying out heads down next to each other, our foreheads resting against one another. He pecked the tip of my soft nose, and I slightly parted my mouth, seductively but sweetly kissing his forehead.
"I love you Scott."
"I love you more Mitchie."
I fell asleep grinning against his soft, wide chest, breathing with his steady heart beat. Finally I was where I needed to be.

---------------/

I hope you guys liked it! It's my first one shot but there will be many more to come. I hope you enjoy☺️