Petrified

Hogwarts life was extremely ordinary after that, except for well, the fact that there was a FREAKING CHAMBER OF SECRETS! Apparently Salazar Slytherin created a chamber which held a monster to kill Muggle Borns like me and Hermione. 

Every step I took, I was terrified. 

We also found out that Harry was a Parselmouth, someone who can talk to snakes.

It was the day of the game that decided who got the cup when Hermione wanted me to help her with something. She was looking for something on the monster about 2 hours before the game and I helped her.

We walked to the library and talked about it. "What do you think it is?" asked Hermione. "I don't know" I said, in my Quidditch robes.

She hd brought a lavender mirror to look around. We got to the library and started looking.

We looked in the monster section when I realized the library was empty. "Uh Hermione" I started but I saw my sister flat on the ground, stone cold.

Then I looked up and saw a pair of big yellow eyes, and then everything was black.

-=•••=-

I fluttered my eyes open and looked up from the ground. "Ugh" I thought "What was that?" I stood up and the first thing I saw was my body. "WHAT!?" I screamed.

My body was stone cold and pale. Soon, it all clicked. I was petrified.

I saw the professors pick up my body and take me to the Infirmary.

"Em?" a voice whispered softly behind me.

"Hermione?" I asked. I turned around and saw my sister behind me. She was partly transparent and i could see through her. 

"Do I look like you?" I asked, referring to my body. She nodded. "Let's go to the Infirmary, to see our bodies" She nodded.

We walked to the Infirmary in silence and we were almost there but when Hermione burst into tears. I instantly ran to her. "Shh, it's ok" I whispered, stroking her hair.

"I know" she said through tears, "We'll find a way to overcome being petrified." I told her, "LEt's see ourselves" She nodded and got up. 

We went in the infirmary and saw Harry around my body and Ron around Hermione's. I got the feeling that Ron fancied her. "Hey Em?" Hermione asked. 

I was honestly surprised when the boys didn't turn around, but then I remembered that we were petrified.