Part 1

(This happens after the interlude deal, I advise you to watch the series on youtube/whatever to know what's going on, please watch the prologue and chapter stuff first, and thank you to the vocal talents and time from JelloApocalypse & Friends & also the original author of the comic)

Enjoy~

"I just don't understand his problem!" Complained Sir Tomato.
"He like, totally busted your butt Tomato." Replied Dame Lettuce.
"I don't know... He did have a good point Tomato..." Squealed sir Bacon quietly.
"SHUT UP YOU STUPID PIG!!! I don't need more people on my ass about trying to smooch the princess!" Sir Tomato whined.
"Like, Shhhh!!!" Warned Dame Lettuce "You don't like want to have that big and like scary guy back, right?" Questioned Dame Lettuce. Sir Tomato sighed with annoyance.
"Fine guess your right, but I don't want him to steal my beauty if he comes in to 'save' her again." Darkness fell over the hallway in a blink of an eye and the Nightmare Knight stood before the BLT Trio.
" Why on earth would I want to steal her..." A deep hallow voice responded.
"aaaaaaAAAaaAAAAaaAAaaahhh!!!" Squealed the cowardly Sir Tomato.

"You can stop that infernal screaming and let me speak." Ordered the omniscient Nightmare Knight. Both the pig and lettuce haired girl tried to stop the Tomato man from screaming. During their effort Nightmare Knight pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. When the duo finally succeeded in putting a sock in Sir Tomato. The Nightmare Knight sighed before he spoke.
"To prevent future events like this from happening, I am moving your posts."
"Are you kidding me old man, that 'event' only happened once!!! And there is no way that you will ever move me from my post." Fumed Sir Tomato, who managed to escape his friends grasps.
"Like Tomato, you seriously need to shut up." Exclaimed Dame Lettuce, who was trying to hold him back from confronting the Nightmare Knight again.
"It would be best for you to listen too your friend's advice Sir Tomato." Sir Tomato huffed, he crossed his arms but shut his mouth all the same.
"I am moving all of your posts." Nightmare Knight waited for Sir Tomato to interrupt again, but seeing that he didn't he continued his speech.
"Dame Lettuce, and Sir Bacon, you will be moved to guarding the dungeon, and Sir Tomato, you will be remaining here." Looks of confusion swept over the faces of the Trio.
"If you don't mind my asking sir, but, um... If Sir Tomato is staying here who else will be here, to um, guard with him?" Asked the terrified Sir Bacon.
"I was building up to that... One of my personal underlings will guard alongside Sir Tomato."
"And who is this newbee of yours that's invading my terf!" Objected Sir Tomato. Nightmare Knight merely glared at Tomato causing him to squeak and slink behind Dame Lettuce.
"When I summon my underling from the dreamscape, that's when there will be a changing of the posts... Is this understood?"
"YES SIR!" Replied the BLT Trio.
"Good, and until then- no more further mishaps." Then just as soon as the Nightmare Knight appeared did he disappear in a cloud of purple smoke, instantly returning light to the hallway.
"See what I mean, he obviously just walks around here like he's all high and mighty!" Sir Tomato retorted.
"Well, he kind of is." Sir Bacon commented.
"Just, Shut up pig!" Sir Tomato exclaimed as he leaned against his post.
"Sorry sir."

Just testing the grounds here, and I just love Cucumber Quest. And side tangent, all characters referenced here belong to their original creator, except for the new one I'll be introducing later. Thanks for the read! 😄 💟