Cupcakes

Rainbiow Dash awakes from her unconcious state to find herself in a pitch black room, tied down onto a cold, metal table. "Wher am I?," she groans. "What's happening?" Then, she thinks back to what she remembers from before.
•••
Pinkie invited Rainbow Dash over, seemingly usual considering that Pinkie and Rainbow are good friends. "Do you want a cupcake?," Pinkamena asks eerily. "Uh, no thanks, Pinkie." Pinkie Pie frowns and Rainbow notices her flat, pink hair fall to the side. "Pinkie?" Pinkamena grabs a mallet out of nowhere and slams it into the side of Rainbow's head before she can react.
•••
Out of the darkness, Pinkamena walks up to the table. "Hey, Dashie," she creepily greets. Rainbow Dash breaks into uncontrolable laughter. "Hahahahah! This is a prank, isn't it?," she asks loudly after crying from laughing too hard. She asked it like she knew the answer. She was wrong. The lights flicker on, seemingly on their own, and what Rainbow says was completely unexpected. Severed pony heads were piled onto tables with party hats. Above them was a blood-splatter-stained banner that said "party". Hearts were pinned, plastered all over the walls. Some were dripping with blood and some weren't. "Do you like my dress?," Pinkamena asks, scarily, with a hint of excitement. Her dress had cutie marks from other ponies covering it. On the back, three butchered pairs of pegasi wings were stitched onto it. Pinkamena has a necklace with unicorn horns around it, six and two empty spots for, you guessed it, Twilight and Rarity. "Pinkie, I want to go home! This isn't fun anymore," Rainbow protests. "But, Dashie, you were just laughing. See, you have a friend here," Pinkamena says. She pulls up Gilda's detatched head from under the table and started to mimic her. "Let's blow away these dumb ponies." She throws the head over her shoulder and picks up a scalpel from a metal rack, like the ones they use in the hopitals to put their medical tools on. Pinkamena places the end of it on the outer-edge of Rainbow's cutie mark and starts to cut it off. She then tries to cut off Dash's wings with it, but it didn't work. Pinkamena takes a bone saw and uses it to saw off Rainbow's left wing. Dash grinds her teeth and  holds back her tears. Little does she know, she'll have to try harder. Pinkamena has sawed off most of her right wing now, but leaves the rest. Quickly, she goes, "Dashiue, think fast!" She then rips the rest of the rest, tearing of some skin and fur underneath it. She gasps and a couple tears stream down her face from pain. Pinkamena walks off and leaves her victem for a minute. She comes back with four iron nails, each six inches long. "Why are you doing this?!," Rainbow Dash sobs. "You never did eat my cupcakes. Well, I think you'll be the perfect ingredient," Pinkamena says angrily, dispite her wide crazed eyes and giant grin. She starts to giggle her "normal giggle" as she takes a hammer and puts the first nail and puts it through one of Rainbow's hooves. She does the same thing to every one of Rainbow's hooves. She then grabs jumper cables and clips them onto the bloody, metal nails. "Pinkie, NO!!!!!" Rainbow tries to get through to the Pinkie she knows, but it doesn't work, no matter how hard she tries to. Pinkamena hops over to a large switch and pulls it down. Rainbow is put through a large shock that puts her unconcious again.
•••
Rainbow Dash wakes again and her organs exposed to the phsyco-serial-killer that once was Pinkie. Pinkamena was looking down at Rainbow, smiling crazily and laughing away. Pinkamena grabs at Rainbow's organs. Dash coughs up blood, and blood comes out of her eyes like they're tears. Dash now knows that Pinkamena's crazy and that's why she's doing this, but she still can't believe it. Rainbow screams and cries of unbearable pain, even though she can't breath. Pinkamena rip out her victem's heart and then Dash dies instantly.
•••
Pinkie uses Rainbow Dash's insides and rainbow colors in her cupcakes. "I call this one, the Loyal Rainbow."