His hands are on my back and my on his hips. Both shake each other, perhaps because we want to feel close to each other.

"Phil.."

"Mh"

He smiles and stops kissing me, then I start again. I go down from the neck down until I get to the elastic of his boxers, I don't go over and start to suck the skin there.

Immediately I feel his fingers in my hair, he rolls them in. According to him it's something "relaxing".

"Suck me off please"

"Yes princess", I smile and kiss him before falling down and pull his boxers. I take everything in my mouth and he immediately began to moan.

"Phi-ah"

I say nothing and continue. It's pleasant to have under me a sweaty and panting Dan, it's so pleasant.

After about a minute I start to feel his liquid into his mouth.

"Phil I'm really close"

"Come for me and scream my name, baby"

And I confine until, shortly after, he comes.

Settled the situation, and when it's clean, I kiss him. I move sweaty hair from his forehead and he smiles, "Phil fuck me"

"Should I?"

"Yes"

"It's pleasure. I take the stuff, uhm", I say and I walk away, going to my room to take a condom and the lube.

"Here I am love", I say and I lay back on him.

"No no, not like this, let me ride you"

He actually said? I mean, I know he likes to stay in that way, but wow.

"Sure Dan", and as soon as I say these words he moves, making me find below. Then he kisses me.

"Go please"

I nod and take the lube, I put a little on his opening and onto my fingers, "Can I go?"

"Go"

I put one and he bites his lip.

"Sorry love, you'll be fine soon", and these words relaxes him. Then I put another one and start snipping.

"The last Phil"

Also I put the last one and prepare him for good, then when he is ready he takes off my boxers and I put a condom, and within.

"Are you alright darling?"

"Yes"

"It hurts?"

"No, fuck me"

I smile and start to do inside and out, and we both let slip out some moans.

I love it when he puts his hands on my shoulders and he also helps push, it's so good.

"Aah Dan"

"Phil harder"

I put myself on my knees and put my hand behind his neck, and the other on his cock. Then I go stronger and I find the right point.

"PHIL RIGHT THERE"

"Yes yes yes", I say and do stronger, continuing in the usual corner. I don't think I will resist for long.

"Jesus"

He moved my hair from my forehead and kisses me, "Phil you're the only one"

I smile, and before I can say anything I feel my stomach getting dirty. I'm coming a second later, and I take a deep breath.