Sadness and Anger

I can't believe everything that's happened lately. Christina Grimmie got shot and didn't make it. I remember watching her on the voice way back in 2014. She was my favorite contestant. I'm glad the guy who shot her killed himself. But I also wish torture was legal and he was still alive. And then there was the club shooting in Orlando. My heart goes out to the victims and families of both shootings. I just think it's a little strange how close together they were. If you support Trump, unfollow me right mow, because I will not stand for his rude ass comments on the club shooting. If you're a fan of Onision, unfollow me right now. His tweet about the Christina Grimmie shooting was highly inappropriate. People like these two really piss me off, and I refuse to support them or their followers.
Oh, and FUCK WESTBORO TOO!!! You support any of that shit, we ain't friends no more.

Please stay safe, and protect your LGBTQ+ friends and family. We're a kickass bunch that can mostly fend for ourselves, but everyone needs a little support every now and then. Be kind to everyone, even your enemies. Kill them with kindness. AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS CUTE AND GOOD, DON'T FUDGING KILL PEOPLE!!!! I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU PAY. Don't try me hoe.
Much love to you all! Don't be afraid to talk to me about ANYTHING!!! I promise I'll listen and help as much as I can