New Girl

Your POV

OK my dad said i have to stay somewhere will he goes to...I forgot were he had to go but anyway the taxi men stoped at a creepy house.i was a little scared.i knocked on the door.

You:"hello...is anyone home."

You:(thought)'geez can anyone open the damn door for me it's cold out here'

I was going to see if you can open the door but the door open by its self. It was yui.*sigh*

You:"you scared me yui!"

Yui:"ha sorry (y/n) I was excited."

???:"who's at the the door pancake."

Yui:"oh its just my friend she's here to stay to.this is Ayato,ayato Sakamaki this is (y/n) (y/l/n)."

he scared me a little bit because, he's just standing there behind yui with a creepy smiled on his face.

You:(thought)'are there any boys that aren't creepy'

Yui:"I'll show you your room."

will we were on are way to my room we have been stopped like five time by Shu,laito,Reiji,Kanato,and Subaru. Well actually I'm glad Subaru stop me he isn't creepy he is hot.so we made it to my room.it was black all black well some red here and creme there. (just image the room)

You:"damn this room is big."

Yui:"do you like it I made it for you."

You:"I love it thank you yui."

Yui:"Oh (y/n) um you better get ready we are having dinner."

You"Cool I'm hungry."

When yui left i put my stuff up and put on a long black and white shirt that stops at my knee and their was rip strips at the bottom of it then i put on some black tights and some creme boots on.

You:"prefect."

I left the room and ran down the stairs to the dinner table. It's been 30 mins at the dinner table till kanato ruined it.he was playing in his food till Reiji said dinner is now over.he said it like he was mad.

Yui:"hey (y/n) want to video games with me and Ayato!"

You:"ok what are we playing?"

Yui:"Five Nights Of Freddy Ayato said its a happy game will unicorns in rainbows!"

You:"...uumm... Five Nights Of Freddy does not have unicorns or rainbows I haves scary robot animals and you have to make it throw the night with out getting killed by Freddy"

Yui's smile went away and it turned into a frown.she turned around and looked at Ayato.He smile at at her and ran as fast as he can.

Yui:"come back here you trader!"

I laughed a little bit then walked back to my room and went to bed.will I was asleep I felt wight in the bed.someone was in the bed with me.I looked back slowly and saw Subaru in my bed.

You:"S...Subaru...why are you.."

Subaru:"shut up and go to sleep"

I did what he told me and fell asleep.

To be continued...💙

Hope you like my new book bye M Neko-chans💙