Chapter 1

Garroth's POV

There it was. The crown.

You may ask: WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STEALING A CROWN GARROTH?!!!

And my answer is right here: For fun.

I slowly climbed down on my rope as Zane and Vylad, the people I called my brothers, watched me climb down on the rope and were getting ready to pull me back up.

I kept climbing down until I reached the bottom. I snatched the crown and put it in my satchel.

Then it happened.

"ACHOOO," Laurance had sneezed very loudly.

"God bless you," I said

"Thank you.... Wait!" Laurance said as he turned around and tried to snatch the crown from my hands.

My brothers quickly pulled me back up and we ran across the roofs. After that, we all jumped off.

"FLY UNGIRTH," Laurance yelled from behind us.

We kept sprinting until we reached a hole. Before we could even stop, we fell straight into the hole.

"HELP ME OUT!" I yelled.

"Give us the satchel first!" Zane said.

"Fine," I said.

Then I saw Raven flying in above my head. He was my pet Wyvern. 

"Just kidding!" I said right before the bag got into Zane's hands. I jumped onto Raven before the boys could get the satchel.

"What the heck," Zane said and they were caught by the guards.

Meanwhile....

Aphpunzal was sitting in her room. Today was her birthday.

"APH WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!" Sasha shouted.

"To go outside," Aph said.

"No!" Sasha screamed.

"Fine... I want some paint," Aph said sadly.

"Ok, I'll be back in two days. I love you!" Her stepmother said.

"Love you too." Aph said back to her mother.

Let's get back to Garroth now.....shall we?

Laurance wasn't giving up on me. Neither was his Wyvern. They were flying very fast and Ungirth kept speeding up, which made Laurance fall off.

Then, Raven dropped me and Ungirth and I were having a race on foot. I wasn't really looking where I was going and soon I fell off the cliff and barely caught onto a branch.

The satchel was on the other side of the branch, it was just sitting there. As I was about to get the satchel, Ungirth landed on top of the branch. He was trying to push me off.

But soon, the branch couldn't withstand the weight that was being put on it. It just snapped.  Both me and Ungirth were falling to our death because Ungirth wings had broken and well, I'm human. I cant exactly fly like he can.

I looked down about to hit the grass. I was ready to feel the huge pain move through my body, but I never did. I looked around and realized I was alive and in some vines. I quickly climbed out of them and hid behind the vines because I heard Ungirth coming. Luckily, he didn't see me and went away. I quickly turned around to see something I never expected to see.

A massive tower.

I was really tired so I decided to climb the tower using the vines. I mean, I was very strong. I soon got up to the top and looked around.

"Hello, is anyone he-" I slowly said but then was cut off.

"Ahhhhhh!" Someone screamed. It was obviously a girl.

Then I remember getting hit by a girl with really longggggg Raven hair.

And that's the last thing I remember before everything went black.