Day One: Birthday

Damn it. Fucking, Damn. It. Frank was fucked. He stayed up for hours last night, working on extra shit for his hit job so he could be off today, not even thinking about the consequences. It was about four o' clock when he finally hit the hay, falling into a deep sleep as soon as he hit the pillow.

And now it's eight o clock in the morning, and it's Frank's birthday.

Frank was sleeping oh so soundly, only having four hours of actual slumber, he didn't plan on waking up any time soon. That was, until he heard his door creak open, and his little boy pouncing on the bed faster than you could imagine possible at eight in the fucking morning.
"Dada! Dada birfday! Dada birfday!" Gerard squealed, bouncing on his knees on the bed, the one thing his Daddy warned him not to do countless times.
Frank groaned a groggy groan, turning onto his back as a way of acknowledging the little. "Hey dats not how we act on Dada's birfday! I gots so much planned Dada!" Said Gee, making his way into Frank's thighs.
Frank groaned again, reaching up his hands, and instead of seeing what Gerard was wearing, he felt it. He felt Gerard's cute little pudgy thighs, oh, and thigh highs, and- fuck, fucking lace panties. Frank hummed to himself, the fact Gerard even wore Frank's favorite pair pleased him, he didn't even wanna leave the bed today. Frank ran his hands more up Gerard's body, feeling he in fact wasn't wearing a skirt, or even a shirt. Just his thigh highs and panties.
Although Frank was mildly turned on, he was just too fucking tired to do anything about his semi growing rather fast in his black pajama bottoms. Gerard on the other hand, noticed none of it, and continued to rant to his Dada about all the things he wanted to do today.
"So first, I wanna give Dada all of his pwesents, then I wanna take Dada to get some ice cream, and I wanna pay because I'm a big boy, and it's Dada's birthday. And, I wanna make Dada some treats, and-" Frank cut the ecstatic boy off with another groan, fake snoring to make Gerard think he had fallen asleep.
Gerard huffed, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. He just didn't understand why his Daddy didn't wanna wake up! It's his birthday! If it were himself, he would have been so excited to wake up! So why isn't Daddy?
So, instead of trying to get the - what seemed to be sleeping - man up, Gerard just started to play with his favorite part of him. His chubby belly! It was just so round and warm, easy to hold onto when they were cuddling, and here Gerard had it to play with all by himself with no one awake to stop him!
Gerard pinched at the flesh, feeling it's warmth between his fingers. And since there was no sign from his Daddy, he simply raised his Daddy's shirt up, and grabbed a handful of the pudginess. Gerard giggled, bowing his head to kiss and lick at the hot skin. This went on almost all morning, with Gerard groping, hugging, kissing, licking, even biting Frank's stomach.
When Gerard said his Daddy's tummy was his favorite part, he really meant it. He loved it. He loved the way it pressed him down when his Daddy fucked him, almost so he couldn't move. It was good to grab onto when he was blissing out, unaware of where he was, when Frank made him feel so damn good. How it made it so he couldn't breath some of the times when his Daddy was dominating him.
Gerard bit his lip, scooting up from Frank's thighs and sat on his belly. He tried to rid himself of the thoughts flowing through his mind. It was his Daddy's birthday, not his! It would be rude if he came first, and not Daddy.
Gerard whimpered as an attempt to get Frank up, but just like before, it didn't work. "Pwease get up Daddy," Gerard begged in a whiny tone, rutting his hips against his Frank's tummy. The small action sent electricity coursing through his body.
Gerard looked down at himself, ashamed to see quite a throbbing erection outlining in his pink panties.
Gerard threw his head back, biting his lip so hard he was sure there had to be blood, in an attempt not to moan. It just felt so good, so he did it again. And again, and again, and again.
It wasn't long before he had a rhythm, basically humping his Daddy's tummy. Frank, on the other hand was slowly drifting off, balancing between the worlds of sleep and reality, not paying any mind to the struggling boy above him.
Gerard was trying to keep it down actually getting his sounds down to a minimum of whimpering and just breathing fast in time with his riding. He didn't plan on stopping, and Frank, almost asleep didn't plan on stopping him. He just guessed he was jumping on the bed or some weird shit. But no, he was wrong.
Gerard thought he was going to explode. He honestly didn't know just his clothed erection just touching his Daddy's belly would do this much, it felt so good. Gerard could already feel the pressure building in his stomach, and it wasn't long before he would ruin Frank's favorite pair of panties. His movements became more rough, causing Frank to stir, and groan a little in annoyance. That only seemed to add to Gerard's pleasure, and soon he was letting out little squeaks, and after a few of those squeaks out came a long strung out moan of "Daddy," at the top of his lungs.
In an instant, Gerard's movements stilled, and Frank's eyes shot open. Gerard was shaking with pleasure, not sure how to handle the tingling sensation flowing naturally through his body. He wanted so badly to continue, but was afraid that Frank may have knew what he was doing.
"Gerard, what were you doing?" Frank asked. Gerard's cheeks turned a bright pink, and he bit his lip, looking down at his lap. "Noting, Dada," Gerard simply replied, glimpsing at his leaking erection. "Don't lie to me sweetie, you know what happens when you lie to Dada," Frank said, shooting him a 'you know what the fuck i'm talking about' sort of glance.
Gerard just nodded, not sure of what to say. It was obvious what he was doing, Frank just wants to hear him say it. "Now tell me, what were you doing?"
Gerard whimpered, balling his fist and hitting both of them on the bed in an angry way. "You wouldn't wake up Dada and I wanted to give you special happy birfday kissies, and I wanted your cock. I wanted it so bad Dada I didn't know what to do," He said with a sad expression.
"So you decided to start humping my stomach?" Asked Frank with a chuckle. Gerard sadly nodded, still studying his crotch that was begging for some attention. Frank sighed, reaching up and moving the red hair that was currently falling into Gerard's face.
"You wanna ride my cock?" Frank asked. Gerard instantly perked up at that, nodding and biting his lip anxiously. "Yes Dada! But I wanna do it because Dada is sleepy, and it's dada's birthday! So he gets to rest while baby does the work." Gerard sat there smiling down at Frank, waiting for some kind of recognition, but none was said. "Well... get the lube," Frank said with a laugh.
Gerard flew out of the bed red faced before Frank was even finished with his sentence. He grabbed the lube from the drawer next to them, and positioned himself in his last stance, resting on Frank's thighs again. He rid himself of his panties in a flash, and popped the cap of the lube open.
"Are you sure you don't want me to do that sweetie?" Frank asked. "No, no. Kitten's job today. Not Dada's."
Frank hummed in reply, as Gerard lubed up three of his fingers. Using in what Frank saw as too little lube, but he wasn't going to say anything because like Gerard said this was "Kitten's job."
Gerard looked down at himself, pushing one of the digits inside himself. He bit his lip, digging the finger deeper and deeper as fast as he could wiggling it side to side a bit. All he really wanted was for Frank to fuck him, he really didn't give a shit who stretched who he just wanted to get fucked. Particularly by Frank.
Soon enough, he added another finger, properly fingering himself right in front of his waiting Daddy. Gerard groaned, pushing his ass down on his fingers. He threw his head back, moaning quite whorishly, indicating to Frank he had found his prostate.
It got to the point Frank couldn't take it anymore and put the matter into his own hands. "That's enough," he chimed in. Gerard's hand slowed, and he took the digits out.
Frank reached for the lube to slick himself up, but oh no, Gerard wasn't having it. "My job!" He protested, taking the half used bottle out of Frank's grasp and popping the cap open once again.
This time he squirted a now fair amount onto his palm and stroked Frank's length slowly, making sure to lube up every inch. Frank bucked up his hips at the touch, sending Gerard with them, letting him bounce a little. The little just couldn't hold back the giggle that had been pending for too long.
Just right before Frank could reach his peak, Gerard stopped giggling even more at his Daddy's angry expression. He positioned Frank's lubed up cock at his hole, and sunk down with ease, a long moan falling from his lips as he went.
He waited until he was finally sunken down, sitting on Frank's lap with his cock buried inside his ass, and took a breath. He waited a minute, letting himself adjust, and Frank to bottom out before rising back up, and sliding down again.
Gerard slid slowly up and down a few times, and then found a faster pace, his breath getting faster. The only thing holding Frank back from turning Gerard over into his back and fucking him into oblivion, was his exhaustion, and Frank was really wishing that was not the case right now.
Frank drank in the sight of his beautiful baby boy. His mouth hung open, moans spilling like rain, his pale forehead and chest glistening with sweat, and his cute little thighs jiggling while he bounced on his Daddy's cock.
"I love it when you fuck yourself on my cock baby boy," Frank moaned, guiding his hands up and down Gerard's stocking clad thighs. "Me too Daddy, feels so good," Gerard said in response.
Later on Gerard became even more vocal, and let out small incoherent sentences that couldn't be finished due to his lack of breath. "Mph, Dada... Oh... Ah, ah, ah, fuck!" He screeched out. On instinct, Frank slapped his exposed ass, earning a moan from Gerard.
"Language," Frank growled, slapping his ass once more. Gerard let out deep throaty moans when Frank did this, so he kept on. "You like it when Daddy hits you huh?" He asked. "Yes Daddy, ugh! I love it when you hurt me, and slap me, show me who's boss Daddy."
Frank growled, experimentally scratching his nails up Gerard's milky thighs, leaving deep red marks. "More Daddy! Hurt me more!" Gerard begged, bouncing more rapidly even though his legs were growing tired.
Soon, he couldn't take it and he came all over him self and Frank with a loud whine, and Frank coming seconds after just seeing the sight of his baby boy letting go.
(I'm so sorry that was rushed I hate myself)
-
Gerard basically collapsed on top of Frank in pure exhaustion, making Frank's now limp cock slip out of his hole, and his come acting as a glue sticking them together. They caught up their breath, until finally they could breath at a normal pace again.
Gerard looked up at Frank with a smirk, giggling a little. "Happy birfday dada!"
And instead of doing so many things and celebrating Frank's birthday the traditional way, they just agreed to never leave the bed that entire day.

The endinG WAS SO RUSHED IM SO SORRY UGHHHSBZNS I JUST REALLY WANTED TO GET THIS UP IM SORRY