Chapter 2; Settleing In

I placed the side table against the mocha colored sectional. I placed a small lamp, and a photograph of Me, Eleanor, and all the boys.

"Perfect!" I said grinning softly, viewing the living room.

Liam walked in from the backyard. dripping wet.

"The pool is PER-FECT!" Liam said, making his way towards the kitchen. I followed him, opening the refrigerator up, pulling out ham, cheese, lettuce, and mayo.

"Care for one, Liam?", I said, opening the bread.

"Sure, Jamie" Liam said, smiling and walking to the island, rubbing the granite counter top. I handed him the ham sandwich.

"Thanks, love." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Your welcome, Liam." I said, walking towards the couch, switching on the t.v. I laid on the couch, watching a comedy movie, drifting in and out of sleep.

+

I woke up to the boys playing with Nerf guns, one of the bullets hitting my cheek. I heard all of them laugh.

"I'm sorry, love!" Harry said, rushing over to me, hovering over me.

"It's alright, Harry, but next time, I'm shooting you twice!" I said, grinning. Zayn grabbed my hand, pulling me up to his level.

"You ok, my love?" He said softly, kissing my cheek softly.

"I'm fine, it was just a styrofoam bullet, honey." I said, wrapping my hands around his neck, pulling me closer to his flat stomach. He ran his hands down until he reached my hips, grabbing them softly. I blushed, and kissed his lips.

"I'm gonna take a shower, okay?" I said, releasing my arms around his neck.

"Okay, love" He said, also releasing his hands from my waist.

I headed upstairs, going into Zayn and I's bedroom. I walked into the huge bathroom, undressing. I turned on the water, setting it to my liking. The shower head was like rain, drips patting on the top of my head.

Zayn's P.O.V

What're we gonna do, mates"? I said, sitting down on the sofa.

"We should probably get to recordin'" Niall said leaning against the wall.

"Ok, I guess" Harry said. We walked down into the basement and started on our new album "Midnight Memories."

"Diana, Let Me Be The One To Light A Fire Inside Those Eyes..." We all sang.

Jamie's P.O.V

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a warm towel around my body. I made a ponytail, and slipped on my under garments, Victoria Secret sweat pants, and a plain black tank top. I laid on the king-sized bed, and switched on the t.v. My eyes got heavy, and I slowly fell asleep.

___________________________

Hows The Story So Far? Hopefully Good.

Thanks, My Lovelys, For Reading! <3 :)