Chapter 2

Kellin's POV

It's Friday now, and I'm on my way home from school. Vic and I were leaving for Paris tomorrow afternoon, and I just can't wait, it's all we ever talked about. I just have to pack my things and I'll be ready.

When I got home, I jumped out of my car and ran inside to my room. I threw my things on the floor and pulled out my suitcase from underneith my bed. I went to my closet and pulled I don't know many shirts off their hangers and threw them on my bed. I went to my dresser and got out some jeans, underwear, socks, all that good shit, and threw them on my bed.

I started folding my clothes, setting them in the suitcase, waiting to put in bathroom stuff in the morning. Closing the suitcase, I put mine and Vic's plane tickets on top. I had to hold onto Vic's because he loses everything, it could right in front of his face and he wouldn't be able to find it.

I pulled out my phone and called Vic. "Hey." He said when he picked up.

"Hey, you about ready for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, if only I could find my damn phone." See what I mean?

"Vic, you're such a dumbass." I said with a small laugh.

"Why's tha-" he paused for a second. "Oh, right.."

"Yeah. Anyways, see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, thanks for calling or I would still be looking for it." He said with an adorable laugh. Shoot me now. With that, I hung up and went into the kitchen to see my mom cooking dinner.

My father left us when I was about 10 or so, leaving my mom and I to ourselves. "Dinner's almost ready. You ready for tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait!" I replied, sitting on the counter.

Dinner was soon ready and we ate at the table, talking about the trip. "So, do you plan on asking Vic out while you're there?" My mom asked. I nearly choked on my garlic bread. She knows I'm gay, and is thankfully supportive, but I never told anyone about my crush on Vic.

After my coughing fit was over, I took a drink of water and looked at her in disbelief. "What are you talking about?!" I asked. Yes I have a crush on Vic, but I never planned on asking him out, I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I never even told him I was gay! It would just make things weird.

"I know you have a crush on him, it's really obvious. And I bet he feels the same way towards you." She replied.

"No, I know he doesn't. He's probably straight for all I know!"

"You two have been friends since you were five years old, and have you ever seen him dating a girl?"

"Well, no. But he's never dated anyone, so how can we know for sure?"

"I'm positive he does, I can tell from the way he looks at you. You'll be in Paris, one of the most romantic citites out there, it's a perfect opportunity!"

"I don't know, I don't want to ruin our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way." I paused for a moment, thinking. "Wait, did you set this up?!" I asked.

"Maybe.." She trailed off. I sighed and we continued dinner in silence.

When we finished, we stayed in the living room watching TV for a while. Soon I went to bed, considering I have to get up early to get ready and go to the airport.

Hey, sorry it's really short...bleh....and I'll be seeing PTV in 10 days aND I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT