Zalfie move to London!

"Zoe" Alfie shouted "Bring me that box full of Nala's toys and thats the lot all unpacked".
"Where is Nala, shes not here, shes, shes gone, is she out there" Zoe Shouted.
Zoe stormed through there 3 million pounds house and searched every single room for Nala but she was no where to be seen!
"Alfie how could you loose her like that you fool" Zoe screamed.
"Me, don't blame me i wasnt the one looking after her" Alfie screamed back.
Just then Zoe's phone went off and it was a text! Zoe read it and her jaw dropped she then said as she put her phone down she mummered  "They have her, what have they done".
Alfie asked "What. What do y-you mean".
"Some person that runs an instragram account called 'the truth about Zalfie' telling secrets and lies making us look bad once messaged me saying, one day you'll be sorry and wish you had never blocked me".
"Your just panicking Zoe".
"Read the frickin text then Alf" Zoe shouted as tears ran down her cheeks.
Alfie picked up the phone read the text and his whole body froze from head to toes. The phone then went off again, ping!
"They said if you tell anyone i will kill your dog but for now shes fine, if you deactivate your YouTube channel you can have her back but like i said for now shes fine, Kisses YouTubeKiller Xx".

Alfie and Zoe discussed what to do, they both made a video together for Zoe's YouTube channels Zoella and MoreZoella called 'The End of Zoella' fans went crazy but little did fans know they were only doing this to get their much loved pug, Nala back as shes been stolen by a psycho! Zoe loved her Channels, she started them as a hobby and an interest that then turned into a job that soon lead her to fame.

Zoe did everything she could possibly do but this psycho then texted her again, ping! 'Zoe you've done all my orders but there is still one more thing, you must kill Joe or i will do it for you but very painfully, kisses YouTubeKiller Xx'. All Zoe could think is who is this so called YouTubeKiller? Is it a he or a she, a fan, a friend, a family member?

Zoe's anxiety became increasingly more difficult to handle, she got in touch with her fellow friend Louise known on YouTube as 'Sprinkle of glitter'. Zoe had decided that Louise could stay with her for a while in London whilst she dealt with the on going pressure with her mental illness of depression and anxiety! Everything was all proving to be to much for Zoe to handle with. Louise helped Zoe close all her social media sites down, leave no sign off locations or details and come up with an excuse to tell all her fellow friends on YouTube and at home, the only people Zoe decided to tell was her and Alfie's parents and Poppy and Sean (Alfies sister and her boyfriend). "Louise i am so grateful for all your help i really am, without you i'd be a complete mess" Zoe blubbered whilst slight tears ran down her face. "Its fine Chummy you know i'd do anything for you" Louise explained. Zoe looked up and thought but she knew it was a stupid idea to ask for and even thinking off it horrified her.

Ding dong, the door bell rang and it was Darceys father dropping Darcey off, Louise's daughter. Darcey was was staying there with Zoe and Louise whilst Alfie was working as hard as he could to keep their money coming in as Zoe's unhealthy well being stopped her from carrying on and perusing the rest off her dreams through the YouTube world. Zoe's phone vibrated, Louise read the text message in shock...  'Meet me at the youtuber space tonight at 12 Kisses, YouTubeKiller Xx'. Louise deleted the message and came up with a plan to go their alone... "Louise the dinners ready". "Coming Chummy" she put the phone down exactly where she had found it, looked in the mirror took a deep breath in and walked in acting as though nothing at all had happened".