Chapter Two

Chapter Two //  One Year Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 " Urgh" l groaned my alarm clock wouldn't shut up. It was the first day of school after the winter holidays. It's only been one year since Adam came into mine and Sophia's life.

And they've been dating for ten month's, Yeah two month's after he got here they got together. Not bothering to tell me or anything, plus not knowing that over the two month's that l fell in love with him.

Sophia didn't even bother asking if l liked him, probably because she liked him and didn't want our friendship on the line, l get it l really do this was the only way to date him without feeling guilty.

I got up and went to take a shower then change a black bra and matching underwear with some dark blue sweatpants and a white hoody adding some black uggs, a black beanie and a pair of black mittens.  Grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

Yeah l don't dress to impress anymore because the one l want to impress already has someone who dresses to impress him. Does that make sense?

l walk to school now because being in a car with those two was unbearable. I'm still close with Sophia  even though I don't see her as often as l used to. I'm okay with it, after all this is her high school love.

I live near the beach which is great during the summer when Sophia and l had some free time. But right now it was covered in snow not it's usual sand. 

I really wanted to stay a bit however school starts in thirty minutes and l need all that time just to make it in time for first period.

What the heck, it's not like you want to go they're both there just reminding you of something you can't have.

I told myself, so tossing my backpack on the ground l started to take my mittens off and sat in the snow.

I guess with always getting jealous and stuff I should just forget about Adam, l mean it's not like he even likes me the way l like him might as well not cause drama and get embarrassed.

l really should let go. But deep down inside l want him to realize that i'm the one who can make him smile, like the first day we met. Before Sophia.

I started drawing in the snow a big heart with little hearts around it with Adam's name in the middle. Gathering some rocks and pebbles I took my notebook out and a blue pen. And started writing on it.

I'll try to let go.

I ripped it out of my notebook and ripped the empty part off. Then pinned it down with the pebbles and rocks I had gathered. I got up and tried to wipe off all the snow that had gotten on my sweats. I stood up and grabbed my bag.

And started walking to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                                                        Ross P.O.V

I saw her sitting in the snow it looked like she was playing. I remember her from last year I only had first period with her but I could still picture her perfectly. 

She grabbed something from her bag I was kind of worried she was close to the water if a wave came she'd get wet.

She seemed so so l don't know like she just gave up on life or something, recently.

I personally never spoken to her before, well I don't usually speak unless I have to. People always walk the opposite way when i'm there. And no it's not because i'm ugly I had black hair, she had brown. I had long hair ( well for a guy) she had it up to her shoulders. Mine was straight hers was wavy.

Basically our hair are opposites not that you needed to know.

She finally got up and started to leave. To be honest l was surprised that she wore warm clothes usually girls would wear shorts and a tank top or something so that the guys would give up they're jackets for them.

In my opinion it was dumb the girls who do that should just freeze, it was their fault after all.

I started walking towards where she was earlier and looked down the waves hadn't hit yet. And l saw the big heart with the name Adam on it. 

Adam, Adam, Adam hmm that name sounds familiar. Oh yeah he was in the same class I had with her last year. That new guy who's dating Sophia a girl everyone loves at our school. Come to think of it isn't Sophia best friends with her?

Awkward.

I noticed a small piece of paper,  I'll try to let go.  

I put it in my pocket and noticed the heart was mostly gone the waves finally came in. I turned and headed for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was late after the heart I drew I lost a good fifteen minutes. I missed first period and half of second.

Luckily l got off easy because Principal Leery was still dating my mom. I walked into class and handed my teacher my slip. 

This year l managed to get a back seat so obviously l headed towards it.

Minutes later our class room door opened again and in came Ross Miller who also walked too our teacher and gave him a slip.

He was angry " Will you darn students come to class on time!" he yelled. Ross rolled his eyes and started walking to his seat it was in the middle row beside the window.

He had dark black hair with some light blue eyes he really was perfect but he didn't like talking to anyone in school, l guess he thought we were annoying.

His gaze met mine and before either of us could tear away, The top left area of his eyes were a bit darker than the bottom right, like in a circular motion.

"Now because two of you decided this class isn't important everyone has an essay about today's lesson due tomorrow." The entire class groaned leaving Sir with a satisfied smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 This one was a bit longer than the last but that's good right? Comment, Vote, Follow!

Question: Have you ever had a mean teacher who picked on you specifically? 

l have about two years back l had a teacher who didn't like me because my older brother had told him off so imagine his surprise when he see's me.

BTW also be careful with the word 'HATE' some people get hurt or take it to seriously.

CA