Daughter of the Moon

With a kingdom in ruin, the werewolf royals desperately pray to their patron goddess. War tore a great rift between the packs, now each of them vows to destroy one another. With no hope, praying is all they can do. Can anything stop the bloodshed?

The Moon Goddess looked down at the once peaceful people she had created. How could they have fallen so low as to kill each other without mercy? With her power, she called toward her a small star burning brightly in the sky.

The goddess made her greatest sacrifice that night, for she gave that star a part of her immortal soul. "Protect them little one," she whispered, before sending it down toward Earth.

As the star fell, it began to change. Instead of a rock, it became a werewolf girl that glowed with moon light. Her eyes held the power of the stars, and her hair was pure white. Strange symbols covered her body, the same ones marking her creator. Their Savoir had come....

Prince Tristan watched with his father as the sky filled with light, as the single star fell to Earth. The King sent all his men in search of what the Moon Goddess had fallen. Little was the king expecting that "thing" to be a girl, or that she would be the prince's mate.

So, will she be able to stop the war? And will she give up her love to return to her true home, the sky?

Find out in my new book! ;)